Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 11, 2008, 02:33PM
Thanks to iammingy's wolverine model, i was able to make a skin for wolverine from the animated series (MUA only):

see first page for dowload link

Dude, you like, my hero.  That pwns so hard!

Thanks, when i was watching TAS the other day i noticed he almost always had that outfit and i knew i had to make it, haha

Thanks for updating the X-Men save points.

I was wondering if you could possibly make an AoA Angel skin.

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I am working on something right now that may take a while, so i'm not sure if i can get to it soon. If i did do it, he wouldn't be able to have a ponytail, and i would probably use the same base model (archangel) as the other ones i made because i don't care too much for the other one (the one with the X sticking out on the chest). If i finish what i'm doing earlier than expected i may be able to get to it

It's ok if you can't. I noticed that Blizz made it but the link is broken.

Never mind.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

wow man that wolverine skin is just great too great is fantastic man i was specting skins from animated series i just lovethem lol :D :D :D

Rogue "original" skin released (MUA/XML2), see first post for download link
Note that the skin has a 128x128 texture (not only that, but there are two people that fit onto that single texture) so there is some bleeding unfortunately, but for 128x128 i think it turned out pretty good.

looks good :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks, I was reading some of my really old Uncanny's which gave me some motivation to do it

do you have a rogue mod for MUA???? can you share it plz plz ???

It is not me who made it, so I cannot share without their permission

edit:
also, if they wanted it released they probably would have released it on their own

Quote from: SageLuis on July 22, 2008, 03:51PM
do you have a rogue mod for MUA???? can you share it plz plz ???

An unfinished one found in the XML2 to MUA conversion mods thread somewhere in this board.

Good news, i was able to find a igb with a full 128x128 texture for the Rogue skin. To give you an idea of the difference, here are the before and after original textures (look at the girl in blue on the left).

The new Rogue skin has been updated, same download link on first page. I didn't bother posting new screens because it is very similar to the other one, just now it is slightly higher res.

Gambit, Horseman of Death skin released. See first post for download link