Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclops Street skin released (based off the animated series), see first post for download link.

yw and that skin looks great too :spiderman:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

hey norr how do u like my avatar and sigs?

ty and spider-man 3 was a great movie but the game was better  :spiderman:

hey norr do u like the sig that i just put on better or is the other one better lol oh and i agree with venom on those skins u did a great job

Quote from: Venom on August 19, 2008, 12:17AM
Awesome Polaris Pestilence and pyro skin norrin
Thanks

Quote from: Spider-Man on August 19, 2008, 12:19AM
hey norr do u like the sig that i just put on better or is the other one better lol oh and i agree with venom on those skins u did a great job
I think the older one is a bit better

I noticed the initial Beast skin I made was a bit different from what is in the comics (the region around the neck), so I edited it to be more accurate. It is released under V2 on the first post. The old one is still available. The new one looks like:

the new one looks better and i new the old sig was better lol and ty for ur opinion norr :spiderman:

man your TAS skins from cyc and wolvie rocks can't believe it has been done really great work i think more skins from the TAS could be done :P i remember that at the end of the TAS there were 3d models of all the xmen in the credits i really love that :D

well well it's a really great work !!!

i completely agree with u sage he did a very great job on those skins :spiderman: :spiderman:

Quote from: Norrin Radd on August 18, 2008, 11:32PM

Cyclops Street skin released (based off the animated series), see first post for download link.

Childhood memories!  :xmen_logo:
Good job!!!

Did you use office male as base?

Thanks

Quote from: iammingy on August 19, 2008, 02:57PM
Did you use office male as base?

Sure did. Unfortunately the PS2 model of the office male has a piece of his lip missing (below his nose), so i had to edit the mouth so that it didn't look so wierd. Other than that, not too much changes besides coloring and adding glasses