Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Norrin Radd on August 19, 2008, 03:04PM
Thanks

Sure did. Unfortunately the PS2 model of the office male has a piece of his lip missing (below his nose), so i had to edit the mouth so that it didn't look so wierd. Other than that, not too much changes besides coloring and adding glasses

Yeah, that's exactly what I am about to ask because office male has a rabbit mouth and yours don't! :)

haha, well I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice it. At first I thought it might be the texture, and then I checked the other office males and they also had this problem. What I did to fix it was lighten most of the dark parts of the lips.

Cerebro menu stage released, see first post for download link. This is a reskinned version of the original menu stage that Overload released. Put in /ui/models/

Havok Original released, see first post for download link. Its on a 128x128 texture, so its nothing too special.

Quote from: ramen on August 25, 2008, 09:34PM
Great Skin, You should let me know your secret,

haha, thanks. I don't really have any secrets, since i am still quite new to skinning

Banshee Street from the animated series released. See first post for link.

hey norrin u did a great job on the banshee skin :spiderman:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Thanks,

Banshee original and training  released. See first post for links.

Banshee Original

Banshee Training

those look great :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Wow,love that Electro great art work thanks. (Now death to those Super heroes or at least major pain)
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!