marvel ani's, cursors, pics and vids

Started by wolverine_93, October 28, 2007, 05:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
if anyone has some cool ones plz post them here or put the links.plz.

ill start you off here some x-men ani's
http://www.freesuperheroes.com/BIGGZ/x-men.html
P.S nearly forgot plz post sprites or icons too

October 28, 2007, 12:14PM #2 Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:20PM by iammingy

Adam Warlock:

Baron Zemo:

Black Cat:

Captain Britain:

Carnage:

Chamber:

Deadpool:

Deathlok:

Doop:

Emma Frost:

Firestar:

Hammerhead:

Havok:

Hawkeye:

Jubilee:

Kraven:

Mephisto:

Moonknight:

Ms Marvel:

Polaris:

Professor X:

Prowler:

Rhino:

Sandman:

Scarlet Witch:

She-Hulk:

Silver Sable:

Silver Samurai:

Songbird:

Stryfe:

Sunfire:

Taskmaster:

Thor:

Tygra:

Uatu the Watcher:

Union Jack:

Vision:

Wonderman:

Wrecker:

X-man:

Yellow Jacket:

<Since this topic is a better place to post than the Requests> Cheers iammingy, just got into mugen so I was just seeing if any of the gifs that were floating about had been character conversions...

i collect all mugen marvel character that is out there, want me list what is out there that is playable?

October 28, 2007, 02:14PM #8 Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:35AM by dimster
instead of list am going to post the gif of them lol

but i am sure i might am missing some of marvel that is out there, if any of u know other, please let me know i want them all lol

there is 2 more that i have but cant post as it is nude one lol

also venom u saw here have different pallete color which was made by myself, as i like this black one than blueish one like in mvc

wow thanks to whoever posted all these.

how long does it take to make your own gif? or even your own mugen character? re-colouring wouldn't be too tough but is there an easy way to animate or do you just need to re-draw it completely?

i use a program called fighter factory, u can find it in some of mugen site, it is for making characters for mugen, which i know nothing about, but i use that for made gif out of the character, and made my own palette colors, i made a themed colors, all characters have 5 themes so far, original, reversed, angelic, demonic, bengals(my favorite football team)

I use Ulead GIF animator.
If you are good at pixel art and a good base is provided, then still-GIF's are pretty easy to do. Animated-gifs are harder to make.

There are more gifs I want to post, but my fingers are tired... :lamer:

iammingy, i recognize many of your gif, most of them are wip right now in some of mugen site