marvel ani's, cursors, pics and vids

Started by wolverine_93, October 28, 2007, 05:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i know i did miss somebody, i never did add hulk 2099 to my mugen i download it and leave it in one folder and forgot abt it lol, just add him with other gif of mine

hey venom, this is for u, i know u will like this, it is a wip right now

Quote from: dimster on October 28, 2007, 10:50PM
hey venom, this is for u, i know u will like this, it is a wip right now

:wtflol: wat is that looks like some sort of scorpion cross venom (still wearing the scorpion suit)

Wow, thanks for collecting all these together dimster!

October 28, 2007, 11:18PM #24 Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:22PM by dimster
i believe Mac Gargan in venom costume in comic book do still have tail on, i dont read them as i only like venom as eddie brock, and in that site who made that as a wip show this pic

Quote from: dimster on October 28, 2007, 11:18PM
i believe Mac Gargan in venom costume in comic book do still have tail on, i dont read them as i only like venom as eddie brock
i didnt think he does but i can barely buy comics because in my town in aus they really on sell spiderman and some other ones and they come in some many different times that they dont even now wen they get it

October 28, 2007, 11:22PM #26 Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:25PM by iammingy
Quote from: dimster on October 28, 2007, 11:18PM
i believe Mac Gargan in venom costume in comic book do still have tail on, i dont read them as i only like venom as eddie brock

Yeah, Venom (Gargan) from the "Beyond!" series has a scorpion tail. He can create it from the symbiote costume at will. He has not utilized the tail in the Thunderbolts series.

EDIT: That's the one! The one in the pics! He killed Spider-man in that series... :laugh:

oh thats good, the twerp need to die lol

-Basically you don't need to, all you have to do is download the program and it should work. Depending upon where you download the version depends upon what comes with it (mine started with just 1 guy) and all sorts of sites have extra levels, characters and screens to add. Adding stuff's pretty simple to - basically downloading the files to the right places and changing a text file.