marvel ani's, cursors, pics and vids

Started by wolverine_93, October 28, 2007, 05:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
is these gold and silver ones look like right color of gold and silver to u?

Quote from: dimster on November 02, 2007, 11:06PM
i work on venom first of all of course, my 8 theme which all my character will follow, 1-normal and reversed, 2-bengals and dolphins, 3-angelic and demonic, 4-gold and silver

notice that they come in a pair, why bengals and dolphins? i am fan of bengals my brother is fan of dolphins(0-8 so far this year :laugh:)

nice venoms as to the gold and silver ones i think they should just be a bit darker ???

about that little darker, i agree with that, but if i do that, it will mean the shade in leg will be darker, it is so light on the back is becz it is "where the light is hitting"

hmm i dont really know wat u can do to avoid because i havnt really recoloured anything like this

oh and about making a new thread for all these u should do it it would be great to have a place just for marvel mugen .... wat about a whole section ????

There is, quite far back, a post about Marvel Mugen but it's really far back (probably December to Feb period). Great work on the reversed Vemon though, looks awesome!

Quote from: dimster on November 02, 2007, 10:53PM
how many of u guys are intrest in mugen?? i wouldnt mind to made a new topic for mugen only, and i release my stuffs that i made (palettes), am very proud of my weird but cool palette theme called reversed, here is some example of them

The reversed spider man that you made reminds me one of the enemys of spider man 2099 and his name is flipside

Any one has a good mugen link where i can get a good jubilee I have the iron man one but it really sucks. also the polaris and the first page looks beter than the one i have if theres a link where i can download it that would be very cool.

When I click on the archive links, it gives me a 404.

Which links? They work fine for me...

-Sorry, just had to post the image...

The Geocities Marvel Misc.

The links on Vooc's post works, but the Archives there give me 404.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on March 03, 2008, 03:14AM
The Geocities Marvel Misc.

The links on Vooc's post works, but the Archives there give me 404.

I can still see it... like right now... Change your browser.