Spider-Man 2099

Started by Crowley, October 28, 2007, 06:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic
SO much cooler than Spidey-Stark Armor!  Thanks for your hard work!

Since people still seem interested in this, I uploaded the skin and HUD again. This time it should only be deleted after a month of inactivity instead of a week.

Quote from: Crowley on October 28, 2007, 06:39AM
This was far too long in the making since I got distracted by other things for a few months. Here's Spider-Man 2099:
Spiderman2099.zip
This package contains both the character model and the HUD portrait.

Picture:

This is just a simple reskin of Spider-Man. Thanks goes out to parrastaka for his blue symbiote skin which I used as a basis for this. I think it would be possible to make the tattered webbing for Spider-Man 2099 by using a cape bolton and plenty of transparent texture. Unfortunately that is beyond my skills.

This is possibly one of the greatest skins ever and Can anyone plz PLZ PLZ 4 the love of god re-upload it somewhere easy like the box n throw a link up?????? Cuz MOMO SHARE SUX BAD!!! Won't even let me download or upload n i tried changin my internet options... Many other ppl had this complaint So plz plz upload it again!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ???????

it would be nice if you re-uploaded again cause the link is broken. momo share doesn't work for me

Same here. :(

I got "webpage not found" after clicking "continue"... @_@"

I thought I stored it in my messy MUA folder, but I can't find it. :scratchhead: Can you upload the skin again, please?

Quote from: iammingy on May 04, 2008, 09:38PM
Same here. :(

I got "webpage not found" after clicking "continue"... @_@"

I thought I stored it in my messy MUA folder, but I can't find it. :scratchhead: Can you upload the skin again, please?

At this point i don't care WHO re-uploads it! Anyone who has this on there Hard drive PLZ!!!! Put it up on filefront if you haveto!!! I'll even use 1 of my 2 funfile invites if anyone wants to torrent it out!!! PLZ!!! I'm dyin here!!! Miguel O'hara is the shiz!!! (Thats Spidey 2099's alter ego) 4 Those who never bought a comic between 1985-1995! The 10 best comic book years EVER!!!!!

it would be nice to have the 2099 skin since the stark armor doesn't look that great.

One question is its possible to change the name of the costume?

Quote from: Peyo on May 05, 2008, 03:38PM
it would be nice to have the 2099 skin since the stark armor doesn't look that great.

Yes, it's in the herostat:

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser_light ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 09_spiderman ;
   charactername = Spider-Man ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 16 ;
   mind = 8 ;
   name = Spiderman ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_spiderman ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 0901 ;
   skin_01_name = Classic ; ##########
   skin_02 = 02 ;
   skin_02_name = Symbiote ; ##########
   skin_03 = 03 ;
   skin_03_name = Scarlet Spider ; ##########
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Stark Armor ; ##########
}

When this gets uploaded I'll mirror it here at marvelmods.  Anyone PM/email the author yet?

yes i pm the author and thanks iammingy for the info

Quote from: Peyo on May 05, 2008, 03:38PM

Someone delete this post this has been answered like 22.000 times lol!!!
Damn!!! Noobs never use the search button b4 askin a question...

Quote from: JediSlayer on May 07, 2008, 04:46PM
Someone delete this post this has been answered like 22.000 times lol!!!
Damn!!! Noobs never use the search button b4 askin a question...
Calm down , I tried just a second ago to find out how to change skin names in search and the only place you can find it is a few posts up where iammingy answered it .
And i dont see how you can really be calling peyo a noob because a noob is a new person to a game/forum/etc. and he has been around longer then you .

Quote from: Venom on May 07, 2008, 06:07PM
Calm down , I tried just a second ago to find out how to change skin names in search and the only place you can find it is a few posts up where iammingy answered it .
And i dont see how you can really be calling peyo a noob because a noob is a new person to a game/forum/etc. and he has been around longer then you .

Well honestly I wasn't trying to be rude n your right he has been around a few months longer than me but I guess i was just trying to say read around the forums a bit before asking your question cuz noone likes to answer the same question in 20 different threads... So take it easy no flaming here just friendly advice...

Quote from: Teancum on May 05, 2008, 06:41PM
When this gets uploaded I'll mirror it here at marvelmods.  Anyone PM/email the author yet?
Wow, I'm honored. A new download link is in the first post now.

May 08, 2008, 03:20PM #29 Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 02:07PM by iammingy
Thank you very much!!!!

Crowley, can I convert your skin to PS2 model (for XML2), please? :spiderman:

EDIT: Thanks Crowley. :)