Repost: Punisher, Deadpool, Cyclops, Venom

Started by darkmythology, December 07, 2006, 04:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes, you use texturefinder to find the exact offset then you insert that offset into Muaskinner's cfg file.  (Note that the igb file needs to be in the /program files/nba2kstuff/skinnergui directory) 

It's a little complicated but if you mess around with Texturefinder it starts to make sense.  Once it makes sense Muaskinner is way simple.

Thank you.

Now I am starting to see how this goes (sorry, I never did something like this but I need to edit Punisher if possible... other dreams like She-Hulk or others seem impossible)

I used TextureFinder2.1 I opened the Punisher skin. I searched and found the appropriate filter (I believe). I also can see the actual body as it was worked by the author and other info...

Here I show you:

Now... I copied the igb file to the skinner ui folder.

How do I open, which values do I have to get?? I cannot.  :bawling:

May 03, 2007, 11:52AM #32 Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:58AM by Teancum
What you need to do is line up the skin correctly.  In this case, keep scrolling until the skull is all the way to the left (look at the green lines at the top of the texture, and you'll see it's "off".  Next, use the down arrow in the lower-right corner of your picture until the green lines at the top are gone and the texture is at the top.  Copy the offset= number (in the red section below file size = 976,410).  That's what you will use in Muaskinner.  Open SkinnerGUI and choose 'CFG edit'.  Load 2103 punisher.igb, then in the 512x512 section put your offset.  Hit 'add' then accept.  Now when you go to 'view' you should be able to see the skin.

*EDIT*

You will notice there is a smaller texture below.  That is called a mipmap and is used when the character is farther from the screen.  Using the same process, change the WIDTH section to 256 and repeat the same steps, recording the new offset.  Then in SkinnerGUI open 'CFG edit' again, load 2103 punisher (even if it is already loaded) and put that offset in the 256x256 section.  Lastly open your texture and save it as 256x256, then import.  You may need to repeat the process for 128x128, 64x64 and 32x32 textures.

::cough:: ahem.
The appropriate thing to do may be to, I dunno, start out with Wyatt Wingfoot's skin and re-edit your own Punisher skin. You know, since somebody else already went through the time and effort to edit that one...or, I dunno, just maybe ask permission to use someone else's work. That may work too, ya never know.  :bowdown: :frosty:

oooops.

You are damn right. I'll wait and ask.  :hyper:

Cool. Permission granted  :fro:

Hey, anyone else think we need a good  :domino: skin...?

I second a domino skin... put it on Black Widow maybe?

I think Domino is wicked cool always have.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

if you ever played Marvel OverPower TCG, Domino was far better than even Cable...  dunno how they are in Vs

well I have onle been able to swap colour from brown to black, on the Punisher skin trousers.

I like it more this way even if I would have liked to be able to make more changes... but it is tough.

I leave screenshots if anyone is interested message me and I can mail. I cannot put it in sharing websites, I don't have any account.

And well I have a problem.  :rofl:

Punisher is a skin for Fury. It's the character that best suits him of course.

But when Fury appears as a non playing character, the hud and name appear wrong. It says 'The Punisher'
So there seems to be a problem since there are 2 Nick Fury, or 2 Punishers somehow.

Is it possible to use this skin in other character, let's say Ms.Marvel and then use Nick Fury's powers so that this problem dissapears???

Any ideas?

Thanks very much.

please send me the punisher!!!
There is my e-mail: sesaru1984@yahoo.es

Can I suggest that if a Domino were created as a costume for BW, then perhaps if the costume bonuses should be one dodge based, one defense based, and one critical hit based?  That way it kind of simiulates her luck powers without having to make her any different to BW.

someone else who wants to share the punisher to me?mail is alexperricone@alice.it