New Hero

Started by cvc, November 02, 2007, 10:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on November 02, 2007, 10:46PM
Quote from: cvc on November 02, 2007, 04:59PM
Quote from: Venom on November 02, 2007, 02:58PM
so will this be realesed lol or is it just showing somthing uve done ?

Most likely wont release he's not a Marvel character so much as a Marvel Mods character.

Well, I think this skin would be a great Christmas present...(not for me, of course!!!) :santa1:

christmas day :" i wonder what i got this year " said the mua fan
               "we looked everywere to get this for u " said his mum
opens present - "wow a limited edition spammer mod thanks mom but y did u get me this " said the mua fan
                 "because ur my little spammer son " said his mum
                 " no wonder it looks like me " said the mua fan "oh mum did u also get me that 4 screen super spamm 2000          portable computer ?"

:laugh: :rofl:

Heheheh... Nice story. SuperSpammer. Maybe we should suggest that to Stan Lee. :chuckle:

November 04, 2007, 01:19AM #18 Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:17AM by iammingy
Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 04, 2007, 01:16AM

Heheheh... Nice story. SuperSpammer. Maybe we should suggest that to Stan Lee. :chuckle:
YOU wish!!! :lamer:
How about we suggest something for the moderators instead? :rofl:

EDIT: It seems like you have no sign of stopping the habit... :nerd:

November 04, 2007, 01:20AM #19 Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:28AM by Midnight Curse
 :mad:

November 04, 2007, 02:06AM #20 Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:18AM by Venom
Quote from: iammingy on November 04, 2007, 01:19AM
YOU wish!!! :lamer:
How about we suggest something for the moderators instead? :rofl:

EDIT: It seems like you have no sign of stopping the habit... :nerd:
The spammer arch enemy : the admin and his legion of mod bots commited to keeping forums safe but wait the    admin works for  ..... the Board Owner able to create boards and sub topics at will and destroy them if he wish lol

Powers: mod bots: ban people at will , topic nullifying rays (locks topic) ,
        admin: mod bot powers plus keyboard of commands , mass ban , able to make milions of mod bots
        Board owner :admin/mod bot powers improved , keyboard of super commands and programming , board -subtopics - post at will , squad of co owner (bodyguards-advanced admins)

lol hahahah

Quote from: Sasquatch on November 02, 2007, 10:43AM
:rofl: Maybe he never understand this is in his honor  :chuckle:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 04, 2007, 01:16AM

What I said ?   :rofl:

It seem as though Spamer is a underground hit, if he had a sidekick who would he be and what powers would he have??? :stirthepot:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

How about the fallen moderator? With access to others' passwords and accounts as well as the ability to modify posts, he works along side the spammer providing him with spam assets?

Which calls for....

Marvel Mods Ultimate Alliance - the Spammer and his minions have started spamming the boards and THX calls all meta-moderators to his secret heli-computer to put an end to the Spammer and his Trolls of Spam...(I really should get out more...)

November 04, 2007, 10:26AM #24 Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 10:39AM by cvc
 :rofl: Witch means he would have to know codes and how to figure out them in a instant :idea:
In order to keep his hero suppled,also flamboyant but all to keep his hero's attention.

EDIT: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bawling: :rofl:

Sidekick brainstorming!

Troll-bot.
State-the-obvious-guy.
The amazingly 1337 Omglolzroflmao!!111!!-Man.
noob-help-no-timeto-qrite-good-or-cehck-spell-ubt-istill-manage-to-write-43-lines-of-tex-t-bout-nothin-Boy.

The sidekick to the Spamer is nun other than the MadModder during rapid searches of threads and code,password breaking his fingers start to bleed,his brain swells to twice the size and is able to calculate and deliver threads to the Spamer faster than the speed of light..

Just when the forces of order thought they had triumphed over the Spammer they reeled in horror for he was back - the Mad Modder had used his powers to UN-BAN him...

Quote from: cvc on November 04, 2007, 09:56AM
It seem as though Spamer is a underground hit, if he had a sidekick who would he be and what powers would he have??? :stirthepot:

His sidekick doesn't need any powers. The sidekick just needs Captain America's shield and an............ARMOR!!! :rofl:

Quote from: iammingy on November 04, 2007, 12:19PM
Quote from: cvc on November 04, 2007, 09:56AM

His sidekick doesn't need any powers. The sidekick just needs Captain America's shield and an............ARMOR!!! :rofl:

lol, good one.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it