New Hero

Started by cvc, November 02, 2007, 10:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on November 04, 2007, 12:19PM
Quote from: cvc on November 04, 2007, 09:56AM
It seem as though Spamer is a underground hit, if he had a sidekick who would he be and what powers would he have??? :stirthepot:

His sidekick doesn't need any powers. The sidekick just needs Captain America's shield and an............ARMOR!!! :rofl:

:rofl: you're getting sarcastic but funny  :grin_no:

November 04, 2007, 04:45PM #31 Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 04:58PM by iammingy
Quote from: Sasquatch on November 04, 2007, 05:24AM
Quote from: Sasquatch on November 02, 2007, 10:43AM
:rofl: Maybe he never understand this is in his honor  :chuckle:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 04, 2007, 01:16AM
:laugh: :rofl:

Heheheh... Nice story. SuperSpammer. Maybe we should suggest that to Stan Lee. :chuckle:

What I said ?   :rofl:

He knows about it, but he pretends he doesn't. Why? ..because that will eliminate one thread for him to +1!!!! lol

Quote from: Sasquatch on November 04, 2007, 01:20PM
Quote from: iammingy on November 04, 2007, 12:19PM
Quote from: cvc on November 04, 2007, 09:56AM
It seem as though Spamer is a underground hit, if he had a sidekick who would he be and what powers would he have??? :stirthepot:

His sidekick doesn't need any powers. The sidekick just needs Captain America's shield and an............ARMOR!!! :rofl:

:rofl: you're getting sarcastic but funny  :grin_no:

I can't help it because this topic very funny to begin with already. ^^

Hahahahahahahaha! :wtflol: :wtflol: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny! Agreed!

lol, so clueless
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

As long as no one gets hurt no foul youuuur safe  :thumbsup:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

November 04, 2007, 05:35PM #35 Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 07:34AM by Sasquatch
After this i will keep my mouth shut :chuckle:

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on November 04, 2007, 05:07PM
lol, so clueless

nodoubt_jr. Have you held up something against me? Cuz I want you to cough it up. Here. NOW.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 04, 2007, 06:28PM
lol, so clueless

nodoubt_jr. Have you held up something against me? Cuz I want you to cough it up. Here. NOW.

He wasn't talking TO you. Was he talking about you explicitly? Looks like you just admitted it yourself... :thumbsup:

Quote from: iammingy on November 04, 2007, 07:37PM
Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 04, 2007, 06:28PM
lol, so clueless

He wasn't talking TO you. Was he talking about you explicitly? Looks like you just admitted it yourself... :thumbsup:

he just wants me to respond so he has something to respond too.  Midnight if you have a problem send me a private message, im not going to fill up the board with useless/stupid fighting.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

dose enny one no hoo this spammer really is :confused:.

November 28, 2007, 02:47PM #41 Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 03:14PM by cvc
As the Spamer power grows he is able to put in action his "MASTER PLAN" he can now hypnotise viewers through ability to resurrect dead threads and bill board size signature's.
By looking directly in to the sig your brain becomes his play thing. :ugh: :eek: :confused:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

he's an activision worker.... trying to shut down the immoral copyright violates of marvelmods.. .  ugh eek

dude! sorry to bring up old topic but i no who the spammer is! Baboom aka manmanbongjuice aka Chop_logic aka S.w.if.t.s.h.a.f.t! teancum unknowingly defeated the spammer! lets Cele-brate! To TEANCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 11, 2008, 04:50PM #44 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:00PM by Sasquatch
Quote from: muafan on March 11, 2008, 04:46PM
dude! sorry to bring up old topic but i no who the spammer is! Baboom aka manmanbongjuice aka Chop_logic aka S.w.if.t.s.h.a.f.t! teancum unknowingly defeated the spammer! lets Cele-brate! To TEANCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are wrong, spammer came years before baboom and his stupids fakes but i think, currently, you are trying to take his place as new spammer