New Hero

Started by cvc, November 02, 2007, 10:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 11, 2008, 04:53PM #45 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 04:56PM by muafan
no, baboom was the spamer working on a different computer. he consantly shifted computers but after the intrest in him died down, he stayed on one computer!
Quoteyou are trying to take his place is new spammer
What? no i'm the Digger. i dig up old topics.

Quote from: Sasquatch on March 11, 2008, 04:50PM
you are wrong, spammer came years before baboom and his stupids fakes but i think, currently, you are trying to take his place is new spammer

Nah, he's just another armored sidekick... lol

yeah, long time since i read a something from the older armoured sidekick. he was banned or he forgot about marvelmods?

Nobody knows. @_@

Quote from: muafan on March 11, 2008, 04:53PM
What? no i'm the Digger. i dig up old topics.

Since you know what you are doing, please stop... It's for your own good.

lol, the spammer is still around, just not as strong
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

this spammer came years before is enny one getting an idea hoo this spammer mite be :pyro: :sunfire: :elektra: :scorpion:

Quote from: Sasquatch on March 11, 2008, 04:50PM
you are wrong, spammer came years before baboom and his stupids fakes but i think, currently, you are trying to take his place as new spammer

Quote from: armored captian america on March 17, 2008, 01:23PM
this spammer came years before is enny one getting an idea hoo this spammer mite be :pyro: :sunfire: :elektra: :scorpion:

umm...
You are the director of Shield, you can ask your agents about it... :rofl:

Quote from: armored captian america on March 17, 2008, 01:23PM

you still alive? long time since you writed something.I asked people about you some days ago.

March 17, 2008, 04:51PM #53 Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:42AM by cvc
The Spammer lives and multiplies as seen here in a rare photo while hacking into the Shield ships on-board network.

[edit] Yeah its Deathhands anima,I really just hunted up the old skin and put it on one of my character mods to show hes still around most offten seen only in print.HaHa. 
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on March 17, 2008, 04:51PM
The Spammer lives and multiplies as seen here in a rare photo while hacking into the Shield ships on-board network.

lol

Which animation set did you use for the broken Batman cape? Is it the animations from Deathhands' cape?
I think the one from Magneto XML1 works a bit better. I *think* Magz's won't cut into the legs in that pose.

you got a poitn there......

Quote from: iammingy on March 17, 2008, 01:50PM
umm...
You are the director of Shield, you can ask your agents about it... :rofl:

ya ime back. iv'e been busy lately and have been tri-ing to ceep up with my fan-fiction.

Quote from: Sasquatch on March 17, 2008, 02:50PM
you still alive? long time since you writed something.I asked people about you some days ago.

actualy the spammer is a manefestation  of the spammerers of this forum. if no one spams on marvelmods.com  fo a while he dies. just like nightmare and dreams. if there are no nightmares for a while  nightmare dies because he is the fisical manfastation of nightmares.
everybody loans to the spammer. if even toomyboy or teamcum spam (like tht would ever be) he grows stronger. he is made of the spam. he is the spamming soul of the members.

of course why dident i see this.every one cood have cood have figured it out.

Quote from: muafan on March 20, 2008, 12:32PM
actualy the spammer is a manefestation  of the spammerers of this forum. if no one spams on marvelmods.com  fo a while he dies. just like nightmare and dreams. if there are no nightmares for a while  nightmare dies because he is the fisical manfastation of nightmares.
everybody loans to the spammer. if even toomyboy or teamcum spam (like tht would ever be) he grows stronger. he is made of the spam. he is the spamming soul of the members.

HMMM , How can I say this nicely ... Learn how to spell