Shadowcat Mod

Started by nodoubt_jr, November 10, 2007, 08:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Shafcrawler should go into business or run his own because I am in complete awe at his loadscreens. There are all so...so...so(speechless)..breathtaking
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Thanks 4 the compliments, guys. I based off the face 2 the likeness of ellen page.

My gf is into drawing.. And asks what you use: pencils or digital drawingboard? :P (Ye she is very impressed!)

I only use the mouse, actually. Life would have been so much simpler if i had a tablet but alas, my parents are refusing to buy me 1 till my exams are over... :(

The mouse? IMO that's even harder to use than a pencil XD

Tell me about it! But let's not spam up this thread any further...

Hey :)

Well first off I just want to say how amazing this mod is :D
Its one of my favourites, I dont think shes been off my roster once x]
Is there a way to not have the swords on her back, but still use the sword moves?

thanks for the comments :), to get rid of the swords on her back you have to remove any entry of "models/bolton/nightcrawler_swords_back" from the herostat entry and from her powerstyle file.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Ahh Okay :)
Thats done it, THanks alot for your help :)

May 29, 2009, 04:13AM #84 Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 06:14AM by Georged448
Sorry to be bugging you with all these questions but yeahh.. -.-

I was just wondering, (If its no problem)
If you could provide me with the skin nummbers just because i was hoping to replace one of her skins and i dont know what the numbers are so i havent yet.

*EDIT* Unless the skin numbers for Shadowcat just go in order of the skins when you swap them? e.g Astonishing: 2001, AOA: 2002 etc..

Thanks

I know that this topic hasnet been posted in for a while, but I am new here and new to modding and I can't figure out what the to put in to the character head file.

Like you have said before this mod is awesome enough without Lockheed but since others managed to get spawning to work could a lockheed move now work?

i dont think there is a mod out that spawns a completly new npc with a different powerset, at least i havent seen one that does that.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Would it be possible to give her jean's mental guardian, replace the raptor effects with a shrinked dragon man, and replace the psychic spikes with fireballs.

maybe if he was a bolton, but since its just a skin it doesnt load without a skeleton. i did try that.