Shadowcat Mod

Started by nodoubt_jr, November 10, 2007, 08:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: gmdiaz08 on May 24, 2010, 09:59PM
need help please .. cant make the mod to work .. i extracted it in the folder .. and when i play the game the character doesn't show up .. a little help please ?
did you decompile and compile her herostat code (found in a word document in the mod's folder you dloaded) to the x-men legends herostat.engb file with xmlbcui?
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Love the mod, I would love to play with her but I cant seem to get Herostat working right what so ever so I can only look and dream of how good she would be lol, But great work! :applause:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Love your mods bro, always... But I can't make this one to work. I've already paste all the folders, decompile & recompile herostat using xmlbcui. But when I load the save game and replace the character with her, the game would crash to desktop. I replaced emma with kitty and I was editing  heroreal.engb from the All X-men mods. Thx bro

You have to start a new game with default stats or else it will keep crashing.This is with all mods

Ok bro... I forgot that part. I realized it after reading the old skins readme files that I downloaded. Thx bro..

Hey guys, sorry for dredging up old topics, but... when I download the package, the astonishing skin is missing as well as a few others. the 2001 skin is missing entirely, so I have to use one of the other skins provided to even use her. Is there something I've done wrong that these would be excluded?

Quote from: coreysturg on July 29, 2011, 01:32PM
Hey guys, sorry for dredging up old topics, but... when I download the package, the astonishing skin is missing as well as a few others. the 2001 skin is missing entirely, so I have to use one of the other skins provided to even use her. Is there something I've done wrong that these would be excluded?

you might want to try reinstalling the mod and see what happens

2001 is already in the game.

oh ok, got it. thanks guys.

Shadowcat is one of the indispensible characters in my roster. She is an excellent choice in treading remote or unpassable areas or picking up drops that have fallen there.

I compressed her phase and solid as one power.  She does very well. Thanks for this awesome mod!

Let's change the play!

You're welcome, thanks for the nice comments.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Just amazing MOD! I have a dream to play XML 2 with Shadowcat and it comes true! But I'm very careful with her Phase ability cause I lost her severel time during her phasing and walking in phase mod in the game! Good work! :emmafrost:

Thanks for the nice comments.  Yeah phasing can be tricky :)
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Sorry for bumping with an otherwise useless comment, but...

This is definetely too cool. I hadn't been interested in the character before, but after reading the Age of Apocalypse yesterday, I decided it to use her. I absolutely LOVED your mod. The fighting animations make her truly unique.

Thank you for all of work, NDJR, it never ceases to please me.

Great comments like those are never useless :) thanks for that, im glad you like the mod