Trivia Mod (In Progress)

Started by Georged448, May 26, 2009, 04:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 26, 2009, 04:19AM Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 09:12AM by Georged448
Hey Everybody (:
This is my first mod, a trivia one,
So far all ive done is mod all the questions in Act one and Two's Trivia.
I hope you enjoy it :D
Remember to back up all old trivia files just in case somehow something goes wrong, however nothing should because I have checked in my game and they all work perfectly.
Some questions are harder than usual, others arent, But it should be interesting getting a bunch of new questions.
To get this to work, all you need to do is go to Activison/XML2/Data/ then go to Trivia, copy that, paste it somewhere else (that will be your backup) then put my file into that folder and name it trivia, and make sure it is in the engb format, which it is already in anyway.
There will be more updates with more trivia to follow.
Enjoy :)
Finally An Update!
Just do the same as you did for Act ones Trivia, Act One's is the same, Act Two's is brand new :)

Trivia V2 Act 1 + 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nkh2wz525mq

-edit-

Feedback is much appreciated ! :D

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some feedback, Because I have Trivia for Act Two, Im just wondering if there is an audience for my Trivia. Because if no one wants it.. Then there is no point in putting it up..

Thanks

I would like it very much. You have got some very challenging and interesting questions then the ones in the game.

oh well then :D
As long as one person enjoys it, then i will make some more :)

thankyou very much for the comments

Keep it coming dude. Could you make some for MUA aswell? :o

If someone could send me the MUA trivia file then sure :)
because i dont have Marvel Ultimate Alliance ):
But yes, If anyone can get me the files ^^

June 22, 2009, 10:08AM #7 Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 10:13AM by Georged448
Ahh :D
Thankyou very much,
you can all expect some MUA trivia, as soon as im done with my XML2 trivia, belive me it takes alot of patience to go through every single question ;D

how is the trivia for everyone ? :)

-Edit-

MUA Trivia will be coming sooner than you think, im working on Act One now, should be up in a few minutes :)

If they're good, it could be included in the upcoming UnOfficial mod pack.

That would be pretty Cool ^^