Super Hero Dating Quiz

Started by iammingy, November 14, 2007, 11:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no this is my second time with the male quiz of the super-hero-dating-quiz. :elektra: :elektra: :elektra: :elektra:

13.8%
Supergirl
She may be older than Superman but technically she's only about 16. She's ready to experience the world and she'll show you a SUPER time.
   Wonder Girl
Wonder Girl is the girl next door. Except she could lift a car and throw in on you. Treat her well.    
4.6%
   Araña
Young and spunky, Arana will give you a fun time at the movies or playing mini-golf. Make sure you don't cross her or she'll knock you out.    
-1.5%
   Donna Troy
Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.    
-10.8%

super girl huh WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtflol: :wtflol:

todah:

You match well with...

26.8%
Psylocke
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
   Black Canary
Long legs, leather, and fishnet stockings. You are in for one night you will never forget. Just be careful not to show her too good of a time. If you make her scream, it'll knock your head off.    
19.6%
   Ms. Marvel
You like a take charge woman. As a former Air Force Major and super-powered woman, she'll show you a good time or give you your marching orders...with her fist.    
12.5%
   She-Hulk
Tall, strong, and...green. She-Hulk will show you a night on the town. Make sure you're a perfect gentleman. You don't want to make her angry...or have her sue you. Be sure to do your stretches before you date. Remember, she dated the Juggernaut before. Make sure your home is ensured.    
5.4%
You match poorly with...

-66.1%
Aunt May
Looking for some home-cooked meals? Aunt May may be a little old and dusty, but she's still got some sass in those old legs!
   Lady Death
You got Lady Death! You'll have...fun on your date but unfortunately it's not going to end well.    
-66.1%
   Mystique
You like it naughty and rough. Well watch out, Mystiques a shapeshifter, you could get more then you bargain for.    
-62.5%
   Wonder Woman
The one girl you don't want to lie to. If you're lucky, Wonder Women, the Amazon Princess, might use that lasso on you for other reasons once the lights are out.
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

emma 83
Black Canary 83
Supergirl 72

wow emma I'm not surprise.

just what i was specting lol
54.2%Kitty Pryde
Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you. 
Marvel Girl
You're into sexy red heads. Marvel girl is young and charismatic. She's from the future too!  16.9%
X-23
You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.  16.9%
Batgirl
Silent but deadly, Batgirl is likely to knock you out if you try to put the moves on her. Oh, and she doesn't talk... hardly ever. Is that cool? 

My results:

Donna Troy
Rogue
Invisible Woman
Molly Hayes
What FF character am I?

Cloud from Final Fantasy VII

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

July 14, 2008, 06:14PM #53 Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 10:02PM by ramen
for guys i got
human torch 76
Cyclops 62
punisher 49
Peter Petrelli 39 (who ever that is)

I even put i was gay damm i wanted northstar lol

Wow, are you really gay? :laugh:

Peter Petrelli is one of the primary protagonists in the popular American TV series Heroes, who has the superhuman ability to mimic other heroes' powers, and recall any that he has been near with at any given time, thus making him one of the most powerful heroes around. Plus, his haircut in Season 2 is sooo FTW!

Tough luck ramen! When I did the guys quiz, I said I was a girl and I STILL got Northstar!

btw, does anybody besides me think heroes is a cheap x-men rip-off?

It's pretty addictive, but has nothing to do with the X-Men, IMO.

Superhuman Strength, Deadly Illness, Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Telekinesis, Electrokinesis, Precognition, Telepathy, Memory Manipulation, Flight, Radiokinesis, Chronokinesis, Teleportation, Healing, Illusion, Molecular Manipulation, Technopathy, Power Negation, Power Mimicry, Intuitive Comprehension...

These are all the known superpowers currently in the series. Only a few share the same ability as several X-Men.

My female results
Shadowcat 67.3
Ms. Marvel 54.9
Lyja 54.9

My male results
Jack Bauer 5.3
Human Torch tied with Peter Petrelli and Dr. Strange 0.1

my top one was tigra :]

then tied with pslocke and vixen.

female
Most Compatible
1 - Donna Troy 58.7%
2 - Kitty Pride 54.3%
3 - Marvel Girl 50%
4 - Jean Grey 45.7%

I like Kitty the best, love her personality and if I was a superhero I'd definitly try to date her. Donna is cool too. Marvel Girl's ok. Jean NEVER! I don't want to have to deal with insane women. I'd be the insane one of the relationship.

Least Compatible:
1 - Wonder Girl -76.1%
2 - Lady Deathstryke -71.7%
3 - Lady Death -71.7%
4 - She-Hulk -67.4%

Makes perfect sense. Don't really go for the too conventional girl next door thing. But I don't really get turned on by chicks who'd kill me either. She-Hulk has been around the block too much in my opinion. LOVE her as a character but would never date her.

Male
Most Compatible:
1 - Nightwing 24%
2 - Northstar 20%
3 - Human Torch 0%
4 - Peter Petrelli 0%

Seems about right, Nightwing and Northstar are good nice guys but not goody two-shoes. The other two got 0%, so no comments.

Least Compatibles:
1 - Comic Book Guy -78%
2 - Superman -76%
3 - Moon Knight -68%
4 - Spider-Ham -66%

Yeah, wouldn't like to date a middle-aged hostile obsessive balding fat man who lives with his mother. Hate Superman, he's the goody two-shoes I was talking about. Moon Knight is a squizo, I prefer sane people with a few neuroses. Spider-Ham is a fu&#ing pig, man! A fu#%ing pig!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."