Official Characters - ALPHA V2 RELEASED! (UPDATED 11/26)

Started by BliZZ, November 21, 2007, 03:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah,must be ,look amit5530 i think that the official char venom will be a little diferent then the one made by mark like the skins the names of the skins when you choose him
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

November 26, 2007, 04:16PM #46 Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 04:29PM by amit5530
i guess i will wait for Blizz mod to Venom and Dr.Doom
one more question. in the hero select i want to add a char to the list
i put the name but what is the herostat.cfg thing? where do i find that for the char i want to add(the omega red mod) and i dont want to use the normal way to edit it with the herostat :S

Quote from: amit5530 on November 26, 2007, 04:16PM
i put the name but what is the herostat.cfg thing? where do i find that for the char i want to add(the omega red mod) and i dont want to use the normal way to edit it with the herostat :S

for the entries in the herostat.cfg, look in the text files in the zip files for the mods, they will usually give you the herostat entries, for example, the omega red mod, that entry is in the "How to install.txt" file, look for the stat{ ... part.

Updated the mod with fixes to the hud_heads, so they no longer have an Iceman shadow when running in a smaller resolution. If you downloaded the mod prior to this update, you only need to copy the files in the "hud" folder.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on November 26, 2007, 05:47PM
Quote from: amit5530 on November 26, 2007, 04:16PM

for the entries in the herostat.cfg, look in the text files in the zip files for the mods, they will usually give you the herostat entries, for example, the omega red mod, that entry is in the "How to install.txt" file, look for the stat{ ... part.
i know its there i wanted to use the heroselect to add Omega but never mind i will do the old compile and decomplie

I'm having trouble downloading this from MediaFire.  This is the first time I am using this site.  Can you offer any help?  Thanks.

Thanks, BliZZ.  That looks like it worked.  Now to see if I remember how to a) make mods and b) play the game.  I haven't played since April and can't even get the game to load up unless using my backup files on a different drive.  Funny, it was working back then....hmmm.

Quote from: Sidewinder on November 24, 2007, 08:24AM
Can confirm the Magneto problem (Xtreme doesn't return to normal playing time). However, I did only encounter it one in 10+ tries. Seemt to be something very random.

it seems its random but if you have cyclops with mag on the team, definitely will slow mo n nvr return to normal n gotta reload again...

how can i add flying to Magneto...like storm, thor...etc...

Um, he can :scratchhead:

I deleted the new thread you made on this topic, since it was essentially the same as this post.

Here's a Hawkeye/Black Widow soundset.  It's the highest quality I can get it without actually being able to figure out the sound format the game uses.  But it's 100% complete with every sound you'd find on the Xbox.  If anyone has the extra PSP sounds in wav format I'll try to add those.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6mjfb12tysf

Have fun, and sorry for the poor quality.  It's the best I can do.  Captain Marvel and Ronin will be along ASAP, then it's on to try and collect/create sounds for Venom and Doom.

Has anyone found why does Cyclops' XTreme make the game go perma-slow? I was trying to use his visuals, and comparing it with a few other xtreme definitions, but it keeps screwing my test games. It only reverts to normal after a dialog scene or an area change.