Official Characters - ALPHA V2 RELEASED! (UPDATED 11/26)

Started by BliZZ, November 21, 2007, 03:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
how i can download mod from  http://www.mediafire.com/?9v4lmmthn34  (official characters)? server is not avalable at 3 days! give alternate links please

P.S. Sorry for my bad english... i am from Russia  :wolverine: :beast: :nightcrawler: :magneto:

Thanks for trying, Winstrol! But i can not download this yet... Everyone, who can, give me alternative links please....

Thanks for everyone, my PC open this page! (5 days i try to open it!!!) :applause:

January 10, 2008, 06:17PM #80 Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 11:30PM by IronFistofchi
what is captain marvels xtreme

Hi to all! I wanto to thank all for the great work that they made!
My problem now.
I'm Italian with the italian version of MUA for PC. I downloaded the next gen package in italian and all was perfect and 100% working.
Now i downloaded the package: "Official Characters - ALPHA V2" because i really want to play Nightcrawler and nothing works..
Please help me! What i have to do?

You have 2 choose : 1. you re-instaling the game in English
                    2. You don't play with Nightcrawler

QuoteYou have 2 choose : 1. you're reastaling the game in English
                    2. You don't play with Nightcrawler

Mmm.. Very hard choice.. or re-install the game in the english version (i have to find it too because i have only the italian) or keep going without the new characters.. :(
But the italian version of the new official characters will be make one day? Like the next_gen package?

I'm probably wrong about this, but you could try changing all the .engb files included in the mod to .itab . But it's safer to just wait until someone who knows what he's doing answers your questions.

nightcrawler funziona in italiano, devi rinominare tutti i file .engb in .itab.
tutti i personaggi Alpha funzionano così. Comunque benvenuto!

ps SOOOOOOOO..... what happened to the DrDoom mod????

It needs power sounds, but from what it sounded like were going to release it without them.  Not sure what the holdup is.

January 21, 2008, 03:28AM #89 Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 01:50AM by langerhans
Thanks for the suggestion!

@edit

I tried to rename all the file in .itab but nothing..
I have only :moonk: and :colossus: working from the next_gen package that i have already installed.
One question but where do i have to place the files of heroselect? in ui/menus? The guide is not so clear for me