Official Characters - ALPHA V2 RELEASED! (UPDATED 11/26)

Started by BliZZ, November 21, 2007, 03:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
(talking about DrDoom mod (on december 29!)
Quote from: Teancum on December 29, 2007, 08:08AM
It cometh soon.  I'm just out of town until the 3rd, then I'm completing it.

ahemm.... i dont want to be annoying, but we're already in mid-february now........

I dunno.  I know BliZZ lost a lot of stuff due to a bad hard drive, so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

oh ok then, thats why it wasnt released... ok take your time, i'll wait!

Here's a technical question for you guys. How come when I install this pack, I always end up getting 4 of the same characters. Who ever I choose first in whatever position, it doesn't matter who's 2, 3 or 4th, they all came the same character.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be most useful. I love this game and would enjoy playing it with new characters.

Thanks!

Hello. I installed the mod, it works fine using character select. But, everytime I try to open heroselect, it gives me an error message saying that the application failed to initialize properly. Does anyone know what the problem may be? I put the menu files in the right spot as well as the compiler.

Hello, first of all, thanks all who's been a part of making these mods, damn great that we get the chars on PC version too!

For the post above, I have the same problem, would you happen to use 64 bit version of XP/Vista? That might be one cause for the issue.

They were able to solve the problem by installing this:

Quote from: banjojanjo on February 24, 2008, 09:39PM
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package

Ah, the .NET Framework of evil strikes again. Thank you.

I figured this was the best place to ask, as Black Widow doesn't have a package of her own. (I think.) I know tommyboy put together some skins for Widow, but I was wondering if anyone has used the one for the NPC Black Widow at all?

Is it possible to extract and use this skin as one of the skins for her?

QuoteI know tommyboy put together some skins for Widow, but I was wondering if anyone has used the one for the NPC Black Widow at all?

Is it possible to extract and use this skin as one of the skins for her?

Yes, you would need to rename the the skinsegments to the boltons you use in the powerstyle, etc.

EDIT: Sorry, ignore my previous post about separate downloads.

my heroselect doesnt want to work only character select works and eve that badly what can i do?can you plz help

I asked in another thread, but are you using the US version of the game?

You may need to install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 or higher

Hey guys, I have a question, in the next Official Characters Mod will there be the special conversations that were in the Xbox 360 DLC content? According to a couple of videos, Magneto has a special conversation with Fin Fang Foom and Venom has a special conversation with Mysterio. Not sure if there are other ones.