Official Characters - ALPHA V2 RELEASED! (UPDATED 11/26)

Started by BliZZ, November 21, 2007, 03:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
guys i've got problems,when i put the saretooth txt and i save in the desctop it doesnt work when i compile it what could be the problem
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 22, 2007, 10:13AM
guys i've got problems,when i put the saretooth txt and i save in the desctop it doesnt work when i compile it what could be the problem
idiocy?

November 22, 2007, 10:43AM #18 Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:16AM by Onua
I think he wants says you stupid ^^ lol. The Huds look great but the Cyc and Night hud look crazy . . .

Try decompile the herostat.engb from this mod. when I tried to use my old herostat it didn't work.

November 22, 2007, 11:54AM #20 Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:58AM by BliZZ

Why don't you just like, y'know, use the heroselect? It was kinda packaged in there for a reason....

QuoteThe Huds look great but the Cyc and Night hud look crazy . . .

What do you mean by "crazy" :eek:

Crazy, this is not very good word I think, I find that other huds seems more formal, and that of cyc night seems more "unofficial"

hey guys i saw the problem and i correct it now this is the result sabretooth's attacs are super coow and his hud realy cool this sabretooth is awsome

ps:can you guys stop saing that i'm an idiot i realy take ofense
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: Onua on November 22, 2007, 12:20PM
Crazy, this is not very good word I think, I find that other huds seems more formal, and that of cyc night seems more "unofficial"

That could be fixed, but not for a while. Perhaps in the next "update" :) (Or I could just do it, and upload a "patch", and only include them in the actual mod in the next "update"; but it won't be for a short while)

A preview:

I will do the rest much later, I will be busy for a while.

November 22, 2007, 04:07PM #26 Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 04:16PM by parrastaka
Thank you for all this great work again.

I tried to install only Sabretooth and everything looks fine in my game, except for this error: when I grab an enemy with Sabretooth I can grab, I can punch him. But I cannot use the charge strong hit button because Sabretooth blocks then and the enemy remains hold against the floor.

Sabretooth just starts doing that move, but he gets blocked and he holds the enemy against the floor instead of knocking him once and again.

Any idea which file I may have missed?

Problem is, as always... I have too many modifications. I can restore from backup but if anyone knows if this can be due to a certain fightstyle file or any other one I would be grateful. I tried checking the files one by one, Sabretooth ones and they seem to be ok. Maybe a  general fightstyle file?

thank you anyhow.

EDIT: I think it is the same move She-Hulk has, after grabbing using the heavy charge button he seems to start that move, but he just freezes there.

Is the same grab move luke cage has .In my mua sabretooth it work but does a few damage (actually just 3 damage at level 45) like the cyclops grab move using the heavy damage button ( only 4 damage at level 45)

Here are updated Cyclops and Nightcrawler huds:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ckc8mm

(They will be added to the actual mod the next time it is updated, I am too lazy to add them now :lickout:)

RE: Sabes' grab-smash- dunno, as it works just like Cage's for me. I don't get any errors with it :( (at least that I have noticed) Sorry.

November 22, 2007, 11:11PM #29 Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:31PM by Onua
Quote from: BliZZ on November 22, 2007, 10:43PM
Here are updated Cyclops and Nightcrawler huds:
Now it's perfects ! I just need doom now and I will be very cheerful.

And how you realesed this type of huds ?