Tell the Truth: Game

Started by jonchang, November 21, 2007, 06:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Shocker! Especially after his performance in Spider-man - The Animated Series.

What do you think of Superhero beat 'em ups (Marvel Nemesis, Marvel vs Capcom etc)

MvC and XMvSF,

I don't really like those.

Nemesis is pretty good though. Impressive graphics, and fully 3-D models!

Your favorite Avenger?

February 29, 2008, 09:37AM #107 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:39AM by muafan
a tie between  :vision: and  :stark: unless i can incluse new avengers in wich case it'll be spidey. hands down

*Sigh*

Let's do it again.

Your favorite X-Man?

February 29, 2008, 09:21PM #110 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:31PM by Overload
  :xavier: and  :magneto: when they work together...while Magneto not officially being an X-Man I still tend to include him some times in the X-Men Team. And Charles is the best mainly in my opinion because he knows how and when to control his powerful abilities, and can be pushed to a point where he must use his powers to dominate!

This is a good one.....If you could control any matter(pretty much everything) what would be the first thing you would do to publically display your power?

February 29, 2008, 09:36PM #111 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:10PM by Midnight Curse
I would liquify paper, for example, as a demonstration. I'd be pretty excited that I had a superpower, and I'd want to show it off right away!

Your favorite videogame based on Marvel Comics? (Other than MUA)

You asked what super power you would want...I put if you could control matter what would be the unveiling act you would show. Different question and topic. Anyways your question is still intacked.

Ah, did you rechange the question? So I'll edit it now and repost my last question again:

Your favorite videogame based on Marvel Comics? (other than MUA)

spiderman 3 (gba).of all the marvel characters that have not been modded for mua wich one do u wanted modded for mua?

Oh right...

Umm...

Oh, I got one!

Who, in your opinion, is the greatest guitar player?  (for me it'd be Carlos Santana)

Lincoln Brewster. He can make his guitar beatbox. It's pretty cool! And he plays for God.

Your favorite "Heroes" character?

Umm.. Is Iron man 1? if not then spiderman, if he isn't one then batman.
sorry my mua skills if badbad!