Tell the Truth: Game

Started by jonchang, November 21, 2007, 06:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
loki or ulik, i am asgard freaks, thats why i missed krum alot

what will u do if marvel go out of business??

Wouldnt really care much cause the only way i can get comics is of ebay and there overpriced ...
What crossover would u want to see between one character and other from another company like dc ?

A team-up of Darkness from Top Cow and Venom from Marvel.

What comic character(s) other than Marvel's do you like?

nothing right now as i read only marvel, but i used to like one character, i forgot his name, but in a 4 issue comic by image in early 1990's called "the others" team of 4 character, one a humanoid lion, humanoid insect, humanoid lizard, and a humanoid woman skunk, lion one was my fav one

edit -(i remember now, his name is guardd)

which u like better, a real comic book, or a cbr file on cpu and read it on cpu?

A real comic book due to i dont really no wat cbr is but by the sounds of it sounds like somthing i need  :idea:
What is your favourite comic / issue ?

Dunno about the issue but I have the TPB collecting the series - Alan Moore's run on Captain Britain (Mighty World of Marvel / Daredevils).

What was your First Marvel comic and what decade did you get it...?

P.S. A cbr is basically a zip file comtaining a scanned comic.

x-men and 90

what happens if blob stay in front of a running juggernaut ? (look for they powers first)

Wow, that's hard! Blob can allocate his gravitic mass to make himself virtually unmovable, but Juggernaut gains momentum and is virtually unstoppable.

I think Blob would still be knocked askew, because the only known accounts of him being stopped, according to MDB, is Thor using all of his willpower in Mjolnir to hold him back, or using Hulk with the aid of Apocalypse attaching the Celestial tech to him to further enhance his power.

Who's your favorite artist (music)?

Now either Nelly, Kanye or Akon

Q; Which two singers do you think would make the best song together?

Akon and T-Pain? Or Young Jeezy and Ludacris?

What's your favourite song?

wonderwall-oasis

Why take people ideas like it are yours ?

Excuse me? I don't understand. Please send me a PM explaining this.

What's your favorite drink?

Hot coco at the moment.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

One of them Chinese movies with Kung Fu and magic Chocolate egg. I think it's called the "Magical Lyre".

Your favorite DC character?

The Joker! :laugh:

Favourite manga/anime?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.