This is what happens

Started by cvc, November 26, 2007, 02:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
When I get to wash Spidey's clothes  :chuckle:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I was just trying a loud color so I could see how it would work but Ideally I can change all those people down there to flesh eating zombies if I want.I might play around with it could make like a zombie mod real easy.

I can also do work on ultimate spider-man too but don't know if I will??

Here is the ultimate spider-man bmp

Its strange but can do work on most Marvel games but the one I really want witch is Spider-man the movie or the first one in that line,De Foe is a hard character to get very elusive.I can recolor that deadpool skin but alas cant find the offsets.

Ultimate Spider_Man's web swing is the best they made so far it's sweet.

November 27, 2007, 03:25PM #7 Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:23PM by cvc
Black Spider-Man's not in Ultimate Spider-Man so I'll make it tonight and post it here.

EDIT:the black spider is already in the game so don't need to do that still looking at it thought.

do u now if there is any way of changing spiderman to carnage ? I dont own this for pc but i hav for gamecube but would buy it if u could

I might be able to do that let me work on it a bit and I'll let you know

Venom I only looked at it short time a carnage skin can be made and put on Venom mesh I did this quick so nothing special.so here's a few snaps to look at.

thanks it looks pretty good .... it would be good if we could get skins form ultimate spiderman cause some of the characters r just awesome  :thumbsup2: