News on the upcoming Iron Man Film?

Started by jonchang, November 26, 2007, 06:40AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So...any new updates of the upcoming IM movie?

Scheduled to be released May 2, 2008. Most of these information come from Wikipedia.

Stars:

Robert Downey, Jr. as Iron Man
Terrence Howard as War Machine
Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia Potts the Secretary
Jeff Bridges as the Iron Monger
Shaun Toub as Yin Sen, the captive from Afghanistan
Samuel L. Jackson as Col. Nick Fury

ILM is going to be hired for special effects. The only thing is I don't know the main antagonist. Mandarin, most likely?

Hmmm...but wasn't Jeff Bridges's character IM's mentor?

You can see clips of Iron Monger in the trailer.  Cuz that sure ain't Iron Man.  I'll see if I can find some stills.

omg a black kingpin and now black nick fury, what going on???? movie producers is color blind or what lol, before any racist comments start, i am not racist i just believe in follow the comic characters, i would be pissed off the same if black panther is white guy

Ultimate Nick Fury is an African-American. The character was also based off Samuel L. Jackson, who will also portray the Colonel in the movie.

u mean this is ultimate iron man movie not regular iron man that i read since 1960's?? fyi, i dont read ultimate bullshits

its probably more of the director chooses ideas from every continuim of iron man and put into one movie ..

Yeah, I wouldn't count on it being "Ultimate".  Movies are sortof like an alternate universe of Marvel, like the Age of Apocalypse.  Things are similar, but not perfectly the same.

If it was ultimate it would have this iron man which i dont like compared to original iron man ...

teancum, i like your point of view the best, i like it since i do read exiles and guess the movies is not from earth 606, as i believe the original called is earth 606 lol

Earth-616.

However, in the Ultimate Avengers animated movies, Thor is in his Ultimate form, whereas Shellhead isn't.