Alternate Skin Downloads

Started by BliZZ, November 27, 2007, 01:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, I think so. Also, the Priest skin's channels are reversed. You may have uploaded the wrong version.

Fixed Nightcrawler Priest and re-uploaded (same link)

If I add a alternate skin into heroselect.cfg do I have to re-add the character into heroselect ?

September 07, 2008, 12:22AM #109 Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 06:41AM by Teancum
Fixed Ultimate Venom alternate skin (17606) -- he's now got a spider on his back

*edit*

some other skins we should add to the list:

Beast ((Shi'ar))
Beast (Hidden Years)
Beast (Here Comes Tomorrow)
Beast (2000s)
Gambit (Horseman)
Gambit (Classic *alternate*)
Iron Fist (Modern *shirtless*)
Iron Man (Steel *unofficial skin*)
War Machine (Sentinel Squad)

Damn. XML2PS2 X-Men Legends Wolvy has this funky white outline.

I hope the XML1 version isn't too much lower res.

Gah!  That sucks, it's a cool model.

BTW, I updated Venom again.  He's got a new Marvel VS Capcom skin based off the DLC, and a Marvel Nemesis skin

thats a great wolverine skin blizz :spiderman:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Is this thread meant to be for Official Characters and XML2 characters?
I think it's gonna look really overwhelming if other characters are included...

Mostly, yeah. Since they are, generally speaking, the ones with Alternate Skins.

I dunno, to me it seems like we should post custom skins for any character, just for the sheer fact that this becomes a one-stop-shop, rather than trying to hunt down a random skin for a random addon character.

hey teancum thx for using the cool bulky model and a question do you think  that the dlc one is preety similar
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Which DLC one?  I guess Iammingy did the Bulky Black Venom to replace Classic Venom in case folks wanted to.  What I did was just make him an alternate skin.  If you mean the Ultimate one, then yeah, I just put a spider on it. :D

lol your right dude lol but i was wondering anyway if somebody could make a dark blu dlc textured venom like the real cause i mean the black skin is great but i prefer it as  extra skin
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Give us a picture, cuz I'm not sure what you're talking about since there's about 20 shades of blue that he's been.