Alternate Skin Downloads

Started by BliZZ, November 27, 2007, 01:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Did you rename the Wolverine skin 0305 ? Because you have to name the skins correctly so they show up.

Put the files in the folder do NOT renamte them and change this

skin = 0301 ;
   skin_01_name = Modern ;
   skin_02 = 10 ;
   skin_02_name = X-Force ;
   skin_03 = 03 ;
   skin_03_name = Astonishing ;
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Ultimate ;
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped
Making a LoadScreen - (100%) done!

I have a problem when i try to get the X-Men Legends Suit to Wolverine nad it doesn't have the actor file so i dont know what to do.

does anyone know some high res skins for iron fist?
Life's a beach, and then you drown.

Wow guys, really good job on this, I have been able to combine these with the XML 2 pack and the primary char pack and pretty much COMPLETE the AoA Lineup.

I still need to cut and paste some more jazz (need to see if Havok has a AoA skin somewhere....)

Can I ask for a update in this thread? There is a lot of new skins that are not here if someone could add of all of that here would make a easy to find that. Just a suggestion.

Well only admins and moderators could do that, otherwise I would have done it myself (I download all skins tbh:P). But it also depends on how much time they have.

Hmm. I vote that BLaw be made a moderator...

Seconded.  BLaw, you've just been promoted! You can now edit stickys and whatnot.  Let me know if you have problems doing that.

oh so that's the congratz in Gevths WB.. Thanks! I'll update this post soon with new pics of collected skins.

Quote from: Teancum on June 16, 2009, 12:32PM
BLaw, you've just been promoted!

Congratulations Blaw :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5