Alternate Skin Downloads

Started by BliZZ, November 27, 2007, 01:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 18, 2009, 12:12PM #210 Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:28PM by BLaw
Thanks.

I'm gonna update the post in the next hour. If necessary (because of postspace), I'll need to create either a new topic or delete posts. Depends on how far I get. Ofcourse, I'll start with my skins, because I'm certain to have those skins in the actors folder.

EDIT: nevermind, my pc is still acting kinda weird. More like: video error weird. Will reinstall the card and drivers / update it before I continue.

Hey,you could add the movie skins(not only mine i mean)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Why not go around to every forum ever posted in the MUA and get all of those skins? It would be alot easier for me.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

How 'bout... I send you every forum I find?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

-_-' I wasn't talking about finding skins, I was talking about:

- Placing skins in and out the game
- Keep making backups and put them back
- Taking screenshots of all of those skins
- Giving them a proper number
- Upload every screenshot to a reliable source that won't expire
- Upload every numbered skin to a reliable source that won't expire
- Adding them to this post

7 steps. Finding them is only 1 simple step. I know this forum of the top of my head, so that isn't even timebreaking.

When that would take alot of time then.

Have you thought of adding movie skins to the catalog? Other than that great skins!
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Does anyone know, why skin of Captain America (New Cap) incorrect works the first skill? He throws the shield, but after that, shield just disappears. I hope you are can fix it.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on August 24, 2009, 02:29AM
-_-' I wasn't talking about finding skins, I was talking about:

- Placing skins in and out the game
- Keep making backups and put them back
- Taking screenshots of all of those skins
- Giving them a proper number
- Upload every screenshot to a reliable source that won't expire
- Upload every numbered skin to a reliable source that won't expire
- Adding them to this post

7 steps. Finding them is only 1 simple step. I know this forum of the top of my head, so that isn't even timebreaking.

Mr. Law,
I just saw your request.  I would be glad to do this.  Let me know.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

If you have time that's okay, just PM me the links to the posts.

January 01, 2010, 01:35AM #221 Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 01:44AM by Pooltastic
Holy crap! X-Pool!
YES!
ahahaha! the amazing bagman?! love it!
and oohlala check out storm.
quite a lot of "dark" versions.

I have an important question!
Do I have to start new game for these to work properly?

No. Only complete mods need a restart.

hey I'm using heroselect and i edited the herostat.cfg like this for deadpool
skin_02 = 06 ;
skin_02_name = X-Men ;
but it still uses the Ultimate outfit in the slot.
Do i need to reassemble the team with heroselect for the skin to actually change?
and once again, will i need to start a new game for it not to screw my characters up?
cheers.