Alternate Skin Downloads

Started by BliZZ, November 27, 2007, 01:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im pretty sure that skin hasnt been made , so like Teancum said requests section.
And also please edit your posts if you want to add something new instead of making a new one.

I'm going to try to reorganize and add a bunch of skins to this while I finalize the XML2 Characters and redo the Skin Gallery, just letting people know.

I made a few alternate skin packs, complete with HUDs and packages, using Shafcrawler's skins.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

hey dihan ill bet ur mod will be very great :spiderman: :carnage: :venom: :wolverine:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

i have a question .
i've downloaded magneto's skin (age of apocalypse) and I opened it . so far so good. then a doubt appears. in my hero stats I want to add a new skin. the name of the skin should be 17505 or Age of Apocalypse?

Add this under the fourth costume name, keep it in line with the others:

skin_05 = 05 ;
skin_05_name = Age of Apocalypse ;

I know this is always a Work In Progress, but Norrin made some awesome Animated Series-civilian versions of Wovlie and Cyc.  They're a must on the list.

I know, I know. I've got to get huds made up for them, though. Same with iammingy's New X-Men Wolvy and his Stealth Iron Man.

Here are the Shafcrawler skins I've converted, made HUDs for, and packaged.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2144.msg40487#msg40487

I tried to number them to keep them in-line with what was here, luckily none of the characters there were in here.

Quote from: Dihan on August 19, 2008, 12:48PM
Here are the Shafcrawler skins I've converted, made HUDs for, and packaged.

It may be best to use PS2 versions instead (i'm assuming you did channel swapping), so that people (like me) won't get black dots on their characters

If huds are needed, I can shoulder some of that load if I know what's planned for this page.

August 20, 2008, 01:30AM #74 Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:06AM by Venom
Quote from: Cates on August 19, 2008, 01:50PM
If huds are needed, I can shoulder some of that load if I know what's planned for this page.
Same here as long as I get a decent pic to use .