Alternate Skin Downloads

Started by BliZZ, November 27, 2007, 01:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
YEY :D. Finally ive made it work. Ive checked again herostat like youve said and there was one simple mistake. In one line instead of this: skin_05 = 05 ; there was this: skin_ 05 = 05 ;

Thx for help :). If im not asking too much could you please check on my topic at Requests & Suggestions section? I have no answer to any question :(. If you could answer at least at some of them ill be very grateful.

I have a question about these alternate skins. Normally every inbuilt costume has passives, so if you're using a fifth, or sixth skin, will it have the last inbuilt skin's passives, or nothing at all? I hope my question wasnt too confusing! Keep up the great job!
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

October 22, 2008, 07:45AM #153 Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 07:48AM by Power Cosmic
I have a problem with Mr. Fantastic Alternate Skin. You know, 2006. There is something wrong with the head & hand during gameplay & char menu. Did you already try that skin too.

Hey all, I'm kind of encountering a problem with Deadpool. I added his Astonishing X-Men skin, entered the new lines in the herostat correctly, but when I select the costume he has his guns.

I check back here, and see someone had encountered the same problem, and Teancum posted BliZZ's fix. I copied and pasted, and the Astonishing costume didn't have his guns anymore...but his first four costumes do. Anyone else encounter this, or did I just manage to out-stupid myself yet again and forget something? :D

Thanks in advance! :D

On a sepate note, has anybody done a X-Men movie skin for Toad? I always thought that was a pretty cool look for him

Hey BliZZ.
I installed (replaced) the skins for
Human Torch: the MUA modern with Fiery and Classic with Retro
Wolverine: MUA modern with AoA and Astonishing with Retro
Ironman: MUA warmachine with Heroes Return
Spiderman: Stark Armor with Spider-Man 2099

And added: Spiderman 5th skin (Spider-Man Armor) and 6th (Spider-Man Ben Reilly)

All of them work alright with powers and stuff, the skins are working fine, but the huds don't show, except for Spidey! And I can't figure what went wrong! Help pls?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Did you add them to the hud folder ?  and did you name them properly ?

I just ended up adding those skins to the 5th and 6th instead of trying to replace anything. And it finally worked. But TKS!

I got a question though! I downloaded the Iceman retro skin but it's got no hud pic in it! has it been done at least? where could i find it?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Hey, did you guys already use Thor & Human Torch 1005 & 1305 on the game. I think it's fine, better than Mr. Fantastic Scientist 2006. There something bugged between his arm, hand & head in a gameplay.

Hey Blizz. Thor's alternate skin 1005. When i try it, it works. You should released it.

I have a question: Can someone make skins from "Wolverine and the X-Men"?? I mean, those ones, that isn't done yet (or something similiar for those).

Quote from: Juggy on November 14, 2008, 09:42AM
I have a question: Can someone make skins from "Wolverine and the X-Men"?? I mean, those ones, that isn't done yet (or something similiar for those).

this isnt the place to request skins, theres a whole board for that http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?board=15.0 and a specific thread http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=904.0
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

December 02, 2008, 11:44AM #164 Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 02:40PM by nodnerg
Do you have to start a new game for these to work. Trying to get spidermans 4th as ben reilly and unlimited as his 5th but they wont show when I load. Also how do you replace skin 1