which marvel movie do you want to see? (2)

Started by armored captian america, November 29, 2007, 01:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 29, 2007, 01:21PM Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 05:31PM by thetommyboy2002
heres your new movie poll for now :king::capamer:

wow, are any of these "movies" actually being made or is this just something u made up?

seems made up to me, but for one i know for sure there is already a movie called conan the king before arnold schwarzenegger become a govt, and he wont let it to be released until he is done with his polticial stuff first as he dont want people get the wrong idea from "KING" lol

do u notice were ever u go u leave a trail of mis-spelt words behind you ?

Yeah, "witch " is meant to be "which". aca, are you a movie director?

Anyway, my top four priorities would be the first three and the last one. Who the hell is Hellstorm?

I'll provide a plot only for the Inhumans one (note that they are all from MDB :P):

At the beginning of the Kree-Skrull War, millions of years ago in Earth time, the alien Kree established a station on the planet Uranus, a strategic position between the Kree and Skrull empires. Through their work at this station, they discovered that sentient life on nearby Earth had genetic potential invested in it by the alien Celestials. Intrigued, the Kree began to experiment on Earth's then-primitive homo sapiens by splicing Eternals DNA into Cro-Magnons.

Their goal was apparently twofold — to investigate possible ways of circumventing their own evolutionary stagnation, and to create a powerful mutant race of soldiers for use against the Skrulls. However, although their experiments were successful in creating a strain of humanity with extraordinary abilities, the Kree abandoned their experiment for reasons which are not yet clear.

Their test subjects, the Inhumans, went on to form a society of their own, which thrived in seclusion from the rest of humanity and developed advanced technology. Experiments with the mutagenic Terrigen Mist gave them various powers, but also caused lasting genetic damage and deformities. This led to a long-term selective breeding program to try to mitigate the effects of these mutations. Their city Attilan has frequently been relocated and, as of 2005 stories, rests in the oxygen-bearing Blue Area of the Moon.

The once-secret existence of the race has come to light among the general public as the Inhumans interact more often with many of Earth's superheroes — including the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and the X-Men — whom they have aided against threats such as Galactus, Ultron 7, Magneto, and Apocalypse.

The Inhumans are led by their king, Black Bolt, and his royal family, consisting of Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Triton, Crystal, Maximus the Mad, and the canine Lockjaw. Both Crystal and Medusa have been members of the Fantastic Four; Crystal has also been a member of the Avengers.

One interesting observation is that Attilan's society and culture are predicated on a conformist belief system which permits individuality as it applies to genetic development and physical and mental ability, but demands rigid conformity in that each member of society is assigned a place within that society according to those abilities following exposure to the Terrigen Mist. Once assigned, no Inhuman, no matter how great or powerful can change their place within this rigid caste system.

Another interesting note is that the Inhumans' culture strictly prohibits miscegenation, or racial combining, between Inhumans and other races. Although a member of the royal family, the Inhuman Crystal appears to have ignored this prohibition married outside of her caste to wed the mutant Quicksilver. However, this may be a privilege due to Crystal's standing as a member of the royal family.

In contrast it appears that such permissive behavior is lost on the children of the immediate members of the royal family. Gorgon's daughter, for example, attempted to form relationships outside of her caste and was strictly prohibited from doing so, although this may have been because her relationship was with an Alpha Primitive, a cloned creature with subhuman intellect bred for labor, the lowest Inhuman caste. It is not clear, however, whether commoners face such strict disciplinary measures under similar circumstances.

However, Inhuman society changed radically recently. Ronan the Accuser sought to use the Inhumans as an army to disrupt the Shi'ar control of the Kree after their defeat in the Kree-Shi'ar War. Appearing over the city of Attilan, Ronan seized control in a surprise attack and forced the Inhumans and their king, Black Bolt, to obey, or he would destroy their only home and everyone in it. During their time in forced servitude, Ronan revealed that the Inhumans had always been intended as weapons in service to the Kree. To this end, much of the genetic attributes that were encoded in them during the original experiments were meant to give them the abilities and appearances of various alien races. The idea being that these Inhuman slaves could be used to infiltrate alien worlds and races to conduct espionage or assassinations to weaken potential conquests. Ronan used the Inhumans in just this manner, disrupting treaties being negotiated by the Shi'ar, and launching attacks on ships and bases. Eventually, Black Bolt sought to free his people by challenging Ronan to a personal battle. If Ronan won, the Inhumans would continue to serve him. If the king won, the Inhumans would go free. After a terrible battle, Black Bolt won and Ronan, demonstrating that the Kree still had honor, kept his word and left the Inhumans. All was not over however, as the Inhumans were not willing to just follow Black Bolt back to Earth. Pressure had been building in the closed society of Attilan since open contact with the outside world had been made. During their enslavement by Ronan, the Inhumans had wished for their freedom, but had also developed a sense of pride in their power and a belief in their own destiny. They no longer believed that Black Bolt or the royal family was fit to lead them in the new life they wanted, and they exiled the royal family from Attilan. The royal family returned to Earth to find their destiny. After suffering bigotry and living in Latveria, they returned to Attilan which was located on the Blue Area of the Moon. The Inhumans are currently fostering better relations with Earth by sending students to a Wisconsin University.

In the events of Son of M, Quicksilver stole the Terrigen Crystals in an attempt to give himself back his powers, and to give back the depowered mutants from M-Day their powers. The theft led to a conflict on Genosha between the repowered mutants (whose powers came back as too powerful for their own good, and eventually surrendered), the Inhumans, and the U.S. Office of National Emergency. The conflict ended with the O.N.E. confiscating the Terrigen crystals, to which Black Bolt then verbally declared war on the United States, which thus prompts a sequel. ;)

Quote from: Sasquatch on November 30, 2007, 01:50PM
The greatest spam of all times :eek:  :bowdown:
its not spam when it says vote for your favourite then and write a plot for it

Hopefully you understand English when it says include a plot? I don't have time to think of a custom plot, so I just use MDB's Inhuman storyline.

December 01, 2007, 03:10AM #8 Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 03:15AM by Venom
Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 01, 2007, 03:03AM

Hopefully you understand English when it says include a plot? I don't have time to think of a custom plot, so I just use MDB's Inhuman storyline.

Its what happens when people dont read the poll and go straight to the posts and when people are influenced by the comments of others ..

Oh and i voted for apocalypse vs dracula ... heres a little plot (kinda when they start fighting)
Only mutants shall rule this planet mere mortal monsters shall perish "apocalypse"
Feel the sting of my bite mutant apocalypse ... you will serve me in my undead army "dracula"
i dont really like the plot i just made it up . cant think of anything else

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure pasting the entire Inhuman history from Marvel Database in a thread about making movie plots IS spam, not to mention plagiarism.

December 01, 2007, 01:36PM #10 Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 04:12PM by Sasquatch
Quote from: Venom on December 01, 2007, 03:10AM

Its what happens when people dont read the poll and go straight to the posts and when people are influenced by the comments of others ..

How about write only a link ? I think this make things easy and keep the topic "clear"

For example
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electronic%29

Edit: I'm not influenced by others opinion different from most of small kids who are in this topic. I'm always wondering why they don't stop saying stupid things and go to bedroom make pee on the bed.

Let's keep it on topic please people.
If you don't like other people's posts, please don't feel the need to post personal comments.

Quote from: BliZZ on December 01, 2007, 09:17AM
not to mention plagiarism.
[/quote]

Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 30, 2007, 05:38AM
(note that they are all from MDB :P):

How about this part? *NOTE: This'll be my last post in this thread, unless further insultment is brought to me.*

December 01, 2007, 06:02PM #13 Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 06:35PM by thetommyboy2002
Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 01, 2007, 05:53PM
Quote from: BliZZ on December 01, 2007, 09:17AM

not to mention plagiarism.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 30, 2007, 05:38AM
(note that they are all from MDB :P):

How about this part? *NOTE: This'll be my last post in this thread, unless further insultment is brought to me.*

What did I JUST post?
I'll remind you:
"keep it on-topic"
Now, you may say you are just replying to other people posting about your post.
I say, if it isn't about the movies, take it to PM. That's what PMs are for.