which marvel movie do you want to see? (2)

Started by armored captian america, November 29, 2007, 01:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i vote for nona and say a deadpool movie all the way, whoot!

Personally, I think a Moon Knight movie would be awesome. He's like Batman but he worships an ancient Egyptian god of vengeance. Tell me that wouldn't make an awesome movie. And it'd be our best chance for getting a free-roaming Moon Knight game featuring the streets of Hell's Kitchen. And that's about as close to a Daredevil game as we're getting, most likely.

Quote from: Slavic Knight on May 25, 2008, 08:22PM
Personally, I think a Moon Knight movie would be awesome. He's like Batman but he worships an ancient Egyptian god of vengeance. Tell me that wouldn't make an awesome movie. And it'd be our best chance for getting a free-roaming Moon Knight game featuring the streets of Hell's Kitchen. And that's about as close to a Daredevil game as we're getting, most likely.

This is a great idea, considering that he got quite alot of gadgets. Spidey and Punsiher can have cameo helping him out or giving him hints and stuff. Who would be the main boss? Midnight?

I think an Avengers videogame similar to the free-roam in Superman Returns, or the Spider-Man games based on the films would really be awesome.

Quote from: iammingy on May 25, 2008, 08:35PM
Who would be the main boss? Midnight?

I dunno, I think having the final boss be Bushman and ending it with the beginning of The Bottom (2006 relaunch story arc) would be pretty poignant. As I understand it (I honestly didn't read much Moon Knight before the relaunch), he was Spector's main foe, right? So it'd be a pretty fitting end that'd leave room for a sequel. (ATTN: Marvel Studios, Hint hint.:P)

Dr Strange'll be one of the last movies you'll see.  People come over and watch me play MUA/play it with me and they're like, "Who's the old dork in the cape?"  Outside of Marvel comics lovers, nobody knows who he is.  I sure as heck didn't until I played MUA, and I'm still not impressed with him as a character.

[/personal opinion]

I don't know if you realize this but there already is a Dr. Strange movie. Unless you don't count animated movies as movies.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on June 05, 2008, 11:23AM
I don't know if you realize this but there already is a Dr. Strange movie. Unless you don't count animated movies as movies.

i do but i think a live action one would be good too....

Teancum you really should look at some of the old Dr Strange comics they are very well wrote and good adventures you would enjoy them.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

As for me, my #1 character just had his first movie, and my second and third place characters (Gambit and Deadpool) are gonna be in the new X-Men: Wolverine Origins movie, so I'm set for awhile.

Wasn't there one Dr. Strange animated movie last year in 2007?

Yeah, but that was a straight-to-video release, right?  I only count the big screen stuff. :D

Yer, it was a straight-to-video.

Just like Invincible Iron Man, and the two Ultimate Avengers by Lionsgate.

Ultimate Averngers is pretty good and I was really impressed with it, Invincible Iron Man on the other hand was OK but bits of it just didn't seem that great (although it does show quite a few of his armours).