Which supr villain are you ??? quiz

Started by Venom, November 30, 2007, 11:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that's because I am not so "villainous"??
like.... my highest score is only 50%? haha

(look at Sasquatch's scores! :rofl:)

December 08, 2007, 06:03PM #17 Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 06:20PM by Sasquatch
 :apocalypse: Hey i'm not so bad I just think " only the stongs survive"   :rofl:

and Gevth I'm 29% more Dr. Doom than you'll ever be!   :thumbsup2:

I do believe in "survival of the fittest", too.
...may be I am just too weak to be a villain... haha :laugh:

Your results:
You are Mr. FreezeMr. Freeze
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
70%
Dr. Doom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
59%
The Joker
52%
Lex Luthor
49%
Green Goblin
47%
Venom
45%
Magneto
42%
Two-Face
39%
Catwoman
37%
Apocalypse
36%
Riddler
36%
Dark Phoenix
30%
Mystique
27%
Kingpin
27%
Juggernaut
19%
Poison Ivy
14%
You are cold and you think everyone else should be also, literally.

hey anyone take the superhero quiz at http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com

I GOT DR. DOOM :doom:

I WAS HOPING FOR VENOM.

i got venom and i took the test to times

February 05, 2008, 10:38PM #24 Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 10:45PM by Midnight Curse
Why so bad the spelling?

My results ended with (in order):

Doom----45%
ur really a hero----35%
Luthor----35%
Doc Ock----35%
Joker----35%
Goblin----35%
Riddler----30%
Magneto----20%

Ok, tried to take muafan's quiz, but couldn't get past "u wear ur underwerrout side pants". What does it mean? What is a "minon"? Where in the world do they speak this strange language? Will I find this out next week at the same bat-time, same bat-channel?

It queries: "Do you wear your underwear outside your pants?" (ala Superman)

and "minion".

Quote from: Gevth on February 06, 2008, 08:45PM
Ok, tried to take muafan's quiz, but couldn't get past "u wear ur underwerrout side pants". What does it mean? What is a "minon"? Where in the world do they speak this strange language? Will I find this out next week at the same bat-time, same bat-channel?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on February 07, 2008, 04:01AM
It queries: "Do you wear your underwear outside your pants?" (ala Superman)

and "minion".

:applause: exactly, midnightcurse! oh and Gevth, since this is marvelmods Not dcmods u'll find out next week at the same Spidey-time, same Spidey--channel?  ;) :rofl:

June 14, 2008, 12:18AM #28 Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 12:21AM by §HunTer_!3§™
You are Dr. Doom  :doom:
72%
Apocalypse  :apocalypse:
61%
Mr. Freeze
58%
Lex Luthor
57%
Magneto  :magneto:
56%
Kingpin
54%
The Joker
48%
Juggernaut  :juggernaut:
45%
Poison Ivy
41%
Venom  :venom:
40%
Riddler
40%
Mystique  :mystique:
37%
Dark Phoenix
35%
Catwoman
34%
Green Goblin
29%
Two-Face

Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

Dark Phoenix
67%
Apocalypse
61%
Magneto
58%
Lex Luthor
57%
Juggernaut
57%
Venom
49%
Dr. Doom
49%
Riddler
47%
The Joker
43%
Catwoman
38%
Two-Face
37%
Poison Ivy
36%
Mystique
33%
Kingpin
33%
Mr. Freeze
32%
Green Goblin
21%

A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate.
</TD>

PS : This is great i think i'm the only one who gets a female villain and i'm a guy lol