New Menu Callouts 2.1

Started by Teancum, December 01, 2007, 08:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 09, 2007, 08:33PM #15 Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 09:34PM by Teancum
Updates: (what will be in the next release)
-Magneto and Toad now use magneto_hero and toad_hero so they don't conflict with the XML->MUA project (Sabretooth was always set up this way)
-Captain Marvel's break sounds now play
-Nightcrawler will now use all of his break sounds, (uses nightcrawlerdlc as his ID)
-Venom will have two break sounds (poor quality due to not knowing the exact audio format)
-New Team Bonus sound: Shaba Ultimate (poor quality due to not knowing the exact audio format)

-I also have the 360 Gold edition version of Cyclops' menu callout, done by Nick Fury.  I've got all the XML1 sounds too.  I'm not gonna add them until we figure out the PC codec.

And the juggernaut ? Is he Juggernaut_hero ?

Right now he's just Juggernaut.  If BliZZ needs me to change it later I can. 

Quote from: Teancum on December 10, 2007, 05:24AM
Right now he's just Juggernaut.  If BliZZ needs me to change it later I can. 

Actually, he is juggernaut_hero :)

Also, if we could get an addition of Black Widow's sounds as blackwidowvv, that'd be sweet. (That is what they were called on the PSP, we changed her name on the PC so that her menu sounds would play)

December 10, 2007, 12:03PM #19 Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 12:10PM by Teancum
Does she conflict with the NPC at all right now?  I'd rather not do more work than I'd have to.  I don't play the game on PC for anything more than testing. 

Quote from: Teancum on December 10, 2007, 12:03PM
Does she conflict with the NPC at all right now?  I'd rather not do more work than I'd have to.  I don't play the game on PC for anything more than testing. 

Yeah, the NPC'll change to whatever costume you (the player) is using. If it is a lot of work, don't bother, but it'd be nice to remove all conflicts :)

That's reason enough.  I'll go ahead and fix it for ya.

It isn't working atm (mediafire). Any chance you could re-upload it to, say, sendspace?

Out of curiosity, why did you name them "psylocke_hero" and "emma_frost_hero" rather than "psylocke" and "frost"? Also, "archangel" is the boss' name, it needs to be "angel_hero".

I renamed Psylocke to not conflict with the MUA boss, Emma Frost to not conflict with the XML2 NPC.  It took about two hours to upload because of the weather here.  So I'll wait until mediafire comes back up.

Quote from: Teancum on December 16, 2007, 04:47PM
I renamed Psylocke to not conflict with the MUA boss, Emma Frost to not conflict with the XML2 NPC.  It took about two hours to upload because of the weather here.  So I'll wait until mediafire comes back up.

No problem, don't worry about it. I'll wait for mediafire to come back. And I'll change Emma/Psylocke's names so they match with this (I was going to re-upload the Psylocke mod with proper skins at some point anyway). The Angel thing, however, will need to be addressed at some point in the future. Perhaps the next time you reupload.

Quote from: BliZZ on December 16, 2007, 04:14PM
It isn't working atm (mediafire). Any chance you could re-upload it to, say, sendspace?

yeah i cant download it  in mediafire to,it says something about servers ore something else
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

December 17, 2007, 05:27AM #27 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 07:33AM by Gevth
Quote from: Teancum on December 16, 2007, 04:47PM
It took about two hours to upload because of the weather here.  So I'll wait until mediafire comes back up.

Edit: Teancum, if I understand your first post correctly, then you have not only the menu callouts, but also some character voices in the .rar. Wouln't it be easier to both up and download if you compressed the files in different .rars?

December 17, 2007, 07:41AM #28 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 08:04AM by Teancum
Nope.  This is one big patch so you don't ever have to download 20 different files again.

*edit*

Added more download mirrors to the first post.  It will have a total of four, so everyone should be able to find one that works.

I'll go through and add all the individual characters' sounds to the individual mods, so you don't have to add them to any more updates (for the X-Chars, at least)