New Menu Callouts 2.1

Started by Teancum, December 01, 2007, 08:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
why don't you guys just record the sounds (dlc characters)
from the xbox with a mic?

New update, x_voice.zss replacement only.  All character sounds will be updated by their own authors (I'll do the sounds, but they'll update their mods)

Thanks Winstrol, I'll update everything when I get home from holiday break.

heeeelp!!!! when i use this x_voice i either hear Magneto's announcer or Doom's announcer.

i'll explain better.
when in sounds/eng/x/_ i have it as x_voice.zss i hear doom's announcer but not Magneto's, and when i copy it and rename it as x_voice.zsm (so that i have both the .zss and the .zsm versions of it), i only hear Magneto's announcer and not Doom's.

why???????

Is your Magneto named magneto_hero?  Also, Dr. Doom must be named doomdlc.  If that's not the problem I'll look into it when I get back from vacation and fix it for the next release.

Quote from: Teancum on December 29, 2007, 08:03AM
Is your Magneto named magneto_hero?  Also, Dr. Doom must be named doomdlc.

yes (i've renamed my doom from DLCdoom to doomdlc.)
it's just that the sounds only work separately

Dunno then.  I'll look into it next weekend.  My top priority is deciding on Doom, Venom and Hulk's power sounds so we can get the next release ready.  *IF* you want to have your Dr Doom mod separate from the official, let me know after it comes out and I'll make it so the same sounds will play for dlcdoom (what you can call yours) and doomdlc (the official one).

no, thanks, i'll just wait for the official doom. i'm not that good at creating completely new characters. the dlc one will surely be better.

also, i've noticed that doom uses always the same "goodbye" sound. (at least i've only heard him saying that one)

i really can't wait for this new doom!!

Yeah, that's also fixed already, just not in the released version.

If it's not too much to ask...Can someone re-upload the link?

February 12, 2008, 06:24PM #73 Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 06:31PM by iammingy
Teancum, can you re-upload this?

EDIT: Sendspace links dies really soon, even when the downloads are active. Can you use a different file hosting site, like ZShare or Gigasize?

http://zshare.net/
http://www.gigasize.com/

Thanks.

February 12, 2008, 07:00PM #74 Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:08PM by Teancum
Actually, it's on my old hard drive.  So if anyone else has it and can re-upload it that would make it a lot easier for me to update it.