Marvel Mods First Anniversary!

Started by jonchang, December 02, 2007, 10:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wanted to wish a Happy First Birthday to this forum.  :laola: We have gained near 600 members over this period of one year, and many talented modders have come across the community with amazing mods. Great work! :thumbsup2:

I know I've worked hard, created a lot of mods and really deserve the congratulations.  Thanks, everyone.

Happy birthday marvel mods ! Congratulation ! This forum is very great !

Which mods have you created, blade?

BTW, this is now my most frequently visited site.

I'd like to thank iammingy for his awesome custom skins, cvc for his bad guys and his sense of humor, tommyboy for his skins, BliZZ for his modding work, Norrin Radd for his tools, Dark_Mark for his great work on Magneto and Venom, nodoubt for his work in XML2, every member who has expressed their support by joining the forums, and finally THX for creating this site!  You all rock! :thumbsup2: :applause: :rockon:

Yay! Happy Birthday Marvel Mods!!!!

I know I'm new here, but this place is like heaven for an X-Men fan like me! And I guess I HAVE contributed a little by drawing stuff for loadscreens (though I have to say none of them are of THAT good quality but again, I'm only 17 and lack professional training). I hope this site doesn't go down for a Loooooong while!

Cheers!

I haven't created jack.  I'm probably the least-important person on this forum.  I'm like the Rick Jones of Marvelmods :(

Congratulations everyone!
Specialthanks to everyone involved in making and hosting all the great mods!

what should i say...thx for all the ultra cool mods you made,for all the other hard work and for your kindness and suport!!!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

yea thanks everyone, and Happy Birthday marvel mods