Previous topic - Next topic
December 08, 2007, 11:22AM Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 03:17AM by Outsider
This is the release of the Sentry mod. We'll see if it sticks. Includes:
- 5 powers, 2 passives, 1 Xtreme
- HUDs, icons and loading screen
- 4 Sentry skins, 1 Void skin (not used), 1 crappy mannequin

http://app.box.com/s/0y9ytr7l9o

Go bananas.

I tested it for you and the effects are super that is best of all the extreme's I have seen or made makes it a real treat to build up to it and then unleash it,every thing seems to be there all bells and whistles and working. :thumbsup:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

cool sentry skin boreman (the one in the top left pic) :thumbsup:

Thanks, the skins were around for a while, but I didn't know a thing about modding powers at the time. The Xtreme is DLC Cyclops', mixed with the Human Torch Nova Blast anims. I'm glad it turned out OK.

The chain lighting like power doesn't seem to do any damage on the initial target for me.

Great work, I am so glad someone finally tried a Sentry mod. One of my favorite Marvel characters, which is weird seeing as he's only been around so recently. The lightning power worked when I used it, so I don't know.
Did anyone ever make any progress on a long-haired Sentry skin. I remember that the Ultimate thor skin caused problems because of the blue circles on his chest, but I didn't know if anyone had any new ideas on how to fix it.

Boreman: who made the anims! they are geat. as for the talentstyle the writer obiviosly didnt have english as a firts languaege:
Quotego faste

Quote from: muafan on February 25, 2008, 11:45AM
Boreman: who made the anims! they are geat. as for the talentstyle the writer obiviosly didnt have english as a firts languaege:

The irony of YOU, of all people criticizing anyone else's spelling is amusing.
What's especially good is that these forums have an auto spell-check feature, which makes your posts even dumber.

I had to be away for a while. I just graduated in december and had to go out of my hometown looking for a job. That's just a spelling mistake, weird that nobody noticed before. It's good to see the forum still working, I'm hoping to install the game again and check the new stuff around.

February 27, 2008, 03:25PM #9 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:03PM by muafan
Quote from: boreman on February 26, 2008, 06:35PM
That's just a spelling mistake, weird that nobody noticed before.

QuoteSentry phases the party to move faste, making everything else seem as slow.
seem as slow??? it should be "seem slow"!
anyhoo, love the anims. mabe u shou;d ask teancum to put this in the catalog? if i were u, i would.!!

Quote from: boreman on February 26, 2008, 06:35PM
I had to be away for a while. I just graduated in december and had to go out of my hometown looking for a job.

Congrats!

And nice mod BTW. Never noticed it cuz it never was on the Catalog.

Works for me, I'm uploading the whole thing as soon as I can. Thanks a lot.