Most Disappointing character(s)

Started by cavillac, December 11, 2007, 10:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: muafan on February 21, 2008, 02:51PM
elektra i mean her sai move... sucked

If you are talking about the sais throw then I agree. Though it has a chance for instant kill, it can miss the enemy easily. You have to aim it really well. However, the other sais attacks, namely Nerve Stike + Sai Stab, makes Elektra pretty powerful.

I agree Spider-Woman is dissapointing... :spiderwoman:

And I thought Elektra would be a bit better... :elektra:

:storm:

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

ok well  when i first played with her she only knew the throw. i preety much dismissed her after that>>>>i'll reinsert her into my herostat and check it out :)

i honestly love colossus... i've had no problems with him at all so far...

mr. fantastic was by far my favourite of the f4, so no complaints about him...

blade was disappointing to me... thing, storm, spider-woman, they were all disappointing imo...

For me the character most dissapointing is Blade, but I must say that I don't like Nick Fury, Mr.Fantastic, Ghost Rider and Storm.

Maybe Ghost Rider would be better if he could use his motorbike

And Storm could be better if her powers cause more damage (I'm really dissapointed about the Blitz attack)

Storm is one of the best Characters done in the game...And in the X-Men Legends...

At least I think so...

Although I don't like her xtreme....

:storm:

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

In the X-Men Legends 1 & 2 I liked her but in this game she dissapointed me a little

cage, and blade maybe spiderwoman too, but I thought she was o.k i hate how Elektra dies so easy.

spider-man. ge only has web powers. i was hoping for a spider-agilty backflip moye or a wall-crawlling move were he jumps and a ceiling and fslss down on enimies. and ....web-bullets there in every game spidey is in., yet give me one issue of amazing, spectiler, ultimate spiderman, or the animated seires or the movies were that appears.

February 24, 2008, 05:31PM #25 Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:39PM by Overload
 Im gonna have to agree with you Muafan...Spiderman was an ok character but ya a wall crawling ability would have been amazing!

A Disapointing character I thought was Cage as well. Everyone seems to agree that he shouldn't even be in the roster.

I was also disappointed in Spidey's X-treme, Bungee Bash. There could've been a better one. It couldn't even hurt bosses.

I like Luke Cage but seeing him without Iron Fist in the game also is like seeing Costello without Abbot or Laurel without Hardy. I like Nick Fury and his Furious power. His SMG is not that powerful but his other powers are good.

Quote from: dark_raven on February 24, 2008, 11:36AM
In the X-Men Legends 1 & 2 I liked her but in this game she dissapointed me a little

exactly. in xml she was my second or third most used character, but in mua... i dunno...

Quote from: muafan on February 24, 2008, 04:15PM
spider-man. ge only has web powers. i was hoping for a spider-agilty backflip moye or a wall-crawlling move were he jumps and a ceiling and fslss down on enimies. and ....web-bullets there in every game spidey is in., yet give me one issue of amazing, spectiler, ultimate spiderman, or the animated seires or the movies were that appears.

spiderman 3 in the sandman fight? :p

i see what you mean... for spidey, i thought he was poor starting off, but did get better as the game went on... his elastic web thing where he'd grab someone and fling em up into the air was good i thought, and his one where he would grab a guy and spin him around as a weapon, i liked that too...

Quote from: Midnight Curse on February 25, 2008, 01:32AM
I was also disappointed in Spidey's X-treme, Bungee Bash. There could've been a better one. It couldn't even hurt bosses.

i actually didnt like alot of the xtremes when it came to bosses... i just tended to use them for crowd control, which they seemed to do quite nicely imo...