a request for marvel madden

Started by dimster, December 11, 2007, 01:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i know this request maybe will never be done, but not hurt to ask lol

i always want a "marvel" madden team. did try it msyelf but my problem is i dont know how to rating the player correctly and end up with everone with 99 on everything. so my request is help me rating them correctly so i can start enjoy play season with my marvel team

i have team logo and some players name already

Well, I would list them in order for each attribute and then put the points according to that list. Rate the top and bottom ones first, then the rest according to your perceptions.
Let's say, for example, speed: Thing is slower than Captain America who's slower than Spider-Man who's slower than Quicksilver. Then, that means Quicksilver gets 99 in speed, and since Thing is slow but not that much he gets 70. Cap would get 80 and Spider-Man 90.
Of course, superheroes don't work properly in sport games, since probably the strongest athlete in the world is not as strong as even Captain America, and that's probably why everyone ends with 99 in everything.

...that would be so awesome.

Hulk for fullback!
Iron Man for WR!
Cap for QB!
Aaron Stack for halfback! 

The possibilities are endless...

i got a madden for ps2. (a gift, since   i dont like football) i'm making an x-men team for fun. i might post pictures.
colores:
yellow and blue
ideas for positions? please tell me!

i think it would be cool if the characters could use their powers in game.
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

u know, the x-men team didnt work. so im doing a marvel team p[ostition ideas needed.