IRON FIST mod v1.4 (fixed the no-power bug)

Started by iammingy, December 13, 2007, 01:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Vooc on December 20, 2007, 04:28PM
oh... what was wrong with it?

It was this line:

platform_hidden = CG ;

I changed it to:

platform_hidden = PS ;

Uploaded the fix, see the message one the previous page if you haven't done so already.

wow!, i cant believe two letters were preventing me from using the characters, thank you so much, you are a life saver!

ok this is gonna sound weird, col is there but for some reason, moon knight is not, this is really new to me, did i do something wrong, i put the engb file in the right folder, has this ever happened to you?  :scratchhead:

if it helps, i was looking at the hero stat and for some reason, the platform hidden = ps thing shows for col but is not mentioned for mk  :scratchhead:

Quote from: Vooc on December 20, 2007, 08:03PM
if it helps, i was looking at the hero stat and for some reason, the platform hidden = ps thing shows for col but is not mentioned for mk  :scratchhead:

Add it in the herostat, see what happens...

I find the solution of my problem . . . It's because I'm changing the Npc herostat for Nick and that's create the bug héhé . . . Sorry for the derangement.

Quote from: Onua on December 21, 2007, 11:31AM
I find the solution of my problem . . . It's because I'm changing the Npc herostat for Nick and that's create the bug héhé . . . Sorry for the derangement.

Really? I thought it was the numbering problem that Buddarbear mentioned. So, you can have HULK and Iron Fist in a team of 4 without any crashes now? If that's the case, I can stop investigating this problem... haha :ifist:

Iammingy, since it's your mod I'm gonna let you decide what Iron Fist's voice should sound like.  Here are a bunch of different voice samples.  Pick your favorite and tell me the file name.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xdfk1a

I prefer "sample_kyl.mp3"

Here are the sounds needed:
(I don't know what to use for the Xtreme yell... :scratchhead:
I will send you those for Toxin via PM when I am done updating. :toxin:)

fury_m/p1_charge --> ifist/p1_charge
elekra_m/p4_power --> ifist/p2_power
elekra_m/p5_charging --> ifist/p3_charging
elekra_m/p5_power --> ifist/p3_power
captam_m/p4_power --> ifist/p4_power
elekra_m/p6_power --> ifist/p6_power
spidwm_m/p7_power --> ifist/p7_power
blackp_m/p8_impact --> ifist/p8_impact

Thanks in advance!!!

How about using some of XML2's Sunfire for an Xtreme yell?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 21, 2007, 11:05PM
How about using some of XML2's Sunfire for an Xtreme yell?

Sunfire doesn't yell "Fist To Face"...
I just need a "hi-yah" or something else.

I have a problem with this mod and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice...

In-game, Iron Fist's basic punch and kick animations are not synced up and after a combo, he will freeze for several seconds before I can make him move or attack again.

Currently, he is my only custom installed character, if that matters. I replaced Iceman in slot 19.