IRON FIST mod v1.4 (fixed the no-power bug)

Started by iammingy, December 13, 2007, 01:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I choose my team, and I accept it. Next time i can see the loading ecran and it's now bug, I bug to loading ecran.

December 15, 2007, 02:30PM #19 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 02:49PM by iammingy
Onua, try removing 6802.igb in ..\textures\loading

EDIT: I know 6801.igb works fine....
EDIT2: OR remove both 6801.igb and 6802.igb

Quote from: Venom on December 13, 2007, 10:52PM
The gameplay video , the attacks and skins r amazing ... ur mods r very good  :thumbsup2:
Quote from: zombiepedo on December 14, 2007, 03:20AM
Wow, Mingy, ur really the best at what you do!
Quote from: Zedja on December 14, 2007, 08:57AM
awesome mod Mingy!!! you rock!!!

Thanks guys! ^^

Quote from: parrastaka on December 15, 2007, 04:56AM
this is again a superb mod, excellent work with a lot of detail. That is a great addition. You not only like modding, but you also love the character eh?

Terrific, really. THAK YOU AGAIN.  :rockon:

EDIT: I just love the effect when in a melee and jumping of LIVING WEAPON power... excellent idea!! :wtflol:

You are welcome!
I was thinking whether I should use Daredevil's or Elektra's "double-jump loop" anim... Then, I found this pic:

So, I went with Elektra's... :D

No, Mingy. I choose my team and my game crash when I see any loadscreen.

The bug arrived when I arrived to the meet whit nick fury in the hellicarrier.

December 16, 2007, 03:58AM #23 Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 04:07AM by iammingy
Really? I don't have any problems? :scratchhead:
Have you tried what I said though? (remove both 6801.igb and 6802.igb in ../textures/laoding)

Did the mod ever work for you before?
Does removing Iron Fist fix the problem?

It shouldn't be the HUDs... because I took pics with the same files you've got.
It shouldn't be the skins... otherwise, the game would crash at the menu when you select him.
It shouldn't be the effects... because I didn't set any effects in the idle pose or herostat.

Mingy, I believe you forgot to include the second loadscreen in your first post. Here:

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs321&d=07482&f=ironfist_load2_preview.png

The problem arived only if I have Toxin (by you), Venom (by Dark_Mark) and Hulk (of official pack) in my team.

Iron fist only work. Iron fist with 1 custom charater work. Iron fist with 2 custom charater work. But Iron fist with 3 custom charater doesn't work.

December 17, 2007, 01:38AM #28 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:28AM by iammingy
Quote from: Onua on December 17, 2007, 12:27AM
Iron fist only work. Iron fist with 1 custom charater work. Iron fist with 2 custom charater work. But Iron fist with 3 custom charater doesn't work.

Where are you now? The first Xtraction point after meeting Nick Fury?

(Nick Fury as Punisher)

Toxin, Venom, Iron Fist, She-Hulk (sorry, no Hulk atm)

Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 16, 2007, 05:17AM
Mingy, I believe you forgot to include the second loadscreen in your first post. Here:

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs321&d=07482&f=ironfist_load2_preview.png

I didn't forget, I just want a screenshot that was captured in game, not the original art I inserted.

Yes, that's work, but I think that's no work with my team only :(. I find a solution, I remplace Hulk with Sh-Hulk or with Iron man.