IRON FIST mod v1.4 (fixed the no-power bug)

Started by iammingy, December 13, 2007, 01:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 17, 2007, 06:45PM #30 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 07:05PM by iammingy
So, let me make sure. You can now play with a team of 4 without the Hulk, but the problem is present only when Hulk is in the same team of 4 with Iron Fist???

That sounds really weird... I didn't use Hulk's stuff in this mod... :scratchhead:

December 17, 2007, 08:23PM #31 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 08:25PM by Buddhabear100
I think I may know what is wrong. Hulk from the Official Characters Mod is numbered as 68_hulk
you used 68 as Iron Fist number. So the computer is having problems running both mods.
I just changed all of Iron Fists files and referances to those files to 168. That did the trick for me.
(great mod by the way)

Yup, I think that's my old Hulk mod, which is reaaally old

Yup your right. I just saw hulk in my files and guessed. I don't know why I still have those files, I thought I got rid of them a while ago. Anyway this should work for you Onua.

http://www.box.net/shared/g5b6zutnpl

December 17, 2007, 09:07PM #35 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 09:11PM by iammingy
Then, why did he say:

Quote from: Onua on December 16, 2007, 06:03AM
The problem arived only if I have Toxin (by you), Venom (by Dark_Mark) and Hulk (of official pack) in my team.

@_@

... wasted my time... :(

Quote from: Buddhabear100 on December 17, 2007, 08:56PM
Yup your right. I just saw hulk in my files and guessed. I don't know why I still have those files, I thought I got rid of them a while ago. Anyway this should work for you Onua.

http://www.box.net/shared/g5b6zutnpl

That won't work for long... Someone will make a Swordsman mod... eventually....

No it's not really grave problem . . . Don't worry for me . . .

THIS MOD IS CRAZY!!! GREAT JOB! i only have one problem. i dont think its your mod but, i added him in and for some reason i lost mk and col. they are both in the xml, xmlb, and engb files but for some reson they are not in the game even if i use the all characters code, they still dont show up did you have this problem? (SICK MOD!!)

Quote from: Vooc on December 19, 2007, 11:15AM
THIS MOD IS CRAZY!!! GREAT JOB! i only have one problem. i dont think its your mod but, i added him in and for some reason i lost mk and col. they are both in the xml, xmlb, and engb files but for some reson they are not in the game even if i use the all characters code, they still dont show up did you have this problem? (SICK MOD!!)

Thanks.
What are the menulocation numbers for Iron Fist, Moon Knight, and Colossus?
Remember you can only have a maximum of 27 playable characters in the herostat. So, characters with menulocation = "XX" (the characters that you don't want) may need to be removed.

well mk and col are the same but with iron fist, i switched him with luke cage so he is menuloc= 18

You mean MK and Col. have the same menulocation as before...?
Can you send me you herostat? I think I can take a look at it.

Iron fist rocks,I wanted to pick a favorite attack and effect but their all really cool the mod is my fav right now till you make another ha ha. (chi rocks)maybe the living weapon maybe..
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on December 19, 2007, 01:52PM
Iron fist rocks,I wanted to pick a favorite attack and effect but their all really cool the mod is my fav right now till you make another ha ha. (chi rocks)maybe the living weapon maybe..

I think I can make a pink Chi set if I have time... ^^"

Quote from: Onua on December 17, 2007, 11:20PM
No it's not really grave problem . . . Don't worry for me . . .

Just install the Hulk from OC-A v2. Delete the entry of the old Hulk mod from the herostat and add the entry of the new Hulk to the herostat. Then, you can still have Iron Fist and Hulk in the same team.

side note: there is a combo that the shaolin monks in the mandarin stage do, is it possible to give that to iron fist, if so, how? (if it is in a different post than i will look)