IRON FIST mod v1.4 (fixed the no-power bug)

Started by iammingy, December 13, 2007, 01:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool! It looks pretty good, after you're done with it, I'm sure it will look even better!

What model did you use? Fin Fang Foom?

Quote from: iammingy on February 21, 2008, 06:06PM
No, I used the model from Spider-man Friend or Foe...haha

Better effects:

I thought you might do something like that, it looks great this way!

Thats looks great iammingy,I really think this mod is super (love dragons) woohoo!  :drool1:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Wow, you really made alot of progress, and fast too! Looking really good... Thumbs up.

AWESOME!!!!

Great move, great model for the dragon... simply awesome...

can't wait to see the next upgrades for this mod!

Cheers

Quote from: iammingy on February 21, 2008, 05:23PM
YES, I did it!!!! :ifist:

Coolio! Controllable projectiles are indeed really cool. However, Danny's Dragon Spirit move in FoF is more of a radial type attack. This is still way cooler, anyhow! :thumbsup2:

Not sure whether these are "better" than the previous version, but here are the previews:

Kit-bashed the texture from FoF onto thetommyboy2002's Iron Fist model:

Recolored to the Red costume:

Lightened the skin-tone of the Ultimate costume, inserted the map down to the 4x4 mip:
(This means there are no more annoying outlines, but you *may* see some black dots here and there. Anyhow, I don't see any as shown in the pic.)

The dragon move:

Added the icon for the dragon move:

And, all new powers have been tweaked and the new sounds have been inserted successfully, thanks to Winstrol's ZSMeditor!

Now, I gotta tweak the mannequin.

Holy cow.... I'm impressed. 

Wow !!!  The dragon looks so good .... so does this mean we can use skins , textures , etc from fof on mua ?

Textures can be ripped from any game.  The hard part is essentially re-building the texture to match a MUA character's texture.  Iammingy just happens to be good at that.