Husk MOD (with sounds)

Started by shafcrawler, December 15, 2007, 11:01PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mod Released (see first post). Enjoy!
Oh, and should you use the Mod, please comment on how you find it, as this Mod was a bit complicated and I had to make a lot of adjustments.

nice skins :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Wow, thats really good! It works better than I expected. I love the transformations and unique attacks you did with her

Quote from: havok83 on May 24, 2008, 03:52PM
Wow, thats really good! It works better than I expected. I love the transformations and unique attacks you did with her

Thanks. At first, they were a real pain to make. But I guess it was all worth it. As I write this, I'm still making adjustments to the MOD. Will post the final version soon if I get the time.

Updated the MOD with power sounds, a new boost and fixes for passives. Still needs animation tweaking (which hopefully nodoubt will help me with) and some skins.

Your icons look really cool :nod:

icons are very good!!! I really like this mod my favorite attack is her acid torch. BTW i dont see no bad animation.

May 26, 2008, 12:20AM #22 Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 01:55AM by shafcrawler
The thing is, the original menu opening animation doesn't seem very Husk-like, so I've asked nodoubt_jr to help me get rid of it.

Sooo...does Northstar make a cameo this time?

I noticed that the HUD pic for her second skin (X corp) doesnt show up. I pinpointed that the .pkgb file for that one points to one that isnt there. I just edited it to redirect it to the first HUD. Just wanted to let you know, in case you wanted to fix that for any future updates

Okay, will fix that. Finished the MOD in a hurry (due to exams) so I guess I missed it out. Thanks for pointing it out!

great job on Paige!!!  You really did her a lot of justice :)

she looks wonderful, and the skins are top notch work.