"Team Work" - Wolverine

Started by rhino, January 03, 2008, 07:42AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Luke Cage and The Thing also can do this.

It's called their "Fastball Special". I have seen Thing do it in one of the many trailers on www.marvelultimatealliance.com

Yeap, it's called fastball special. A move created by both Colossus & Wolverine, but most heavy chars can do it too... (only replacing Colossus, Wolvie is a must for this).

Well, to be honest, i don't use it... I don't even have one of those Heavy chars in my team... Wolvie is though.

Is not that it doesn't look cool or anything... it's just that i had a bad experience in XML2 where Juggs threw Wolvie into an endless pit (damn bad aiming of mine XD!)

Cheers

You can also throw Mr Fantastic when he's in ball form supposedly.

Really?! Didn't know that!... I GOTTA TRY THAT OUT XD

Cheers

Yes, Mr. Fantastic can be thrown in pinball form. When I play with the FF I have The Thing throw him sometimes but not always.

can you do it with the ps2 version?

only push the grab buttom when colossus is near wolverine

"f" right? ok. will i be able to do this with tommyboys avengers mod(throwing tigra)

well i havent used f to throw an enimies in while. last time it was a fiasco, tho tht may have been the mod i was using whch has so many flaws if i try to list them all....

you can throw mr fantastic and wolverine using any character with might, I just tested: Thing, Hulk, Luke Cage, Ms Marvel, Thor, Colossus, Ironman, War Machine, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer and even Emma Frost in diamond form. you can even throw mr fantastic using wolverine. really cool =)
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: xxxxx on February 25, 2010, 03:06PM
thor can throw mr fantastic as well. can luke cage throw anyone?

bump 

Whats with the Necro-post?

You can't
A) Bump a thread this old
B) Bump a thread that isnt yours
C) Post on old threads to get your post count up

Read the rules, that's why they're there.