Avengers Mod V2.0, 9/feb/07 NPC>27Mod Beta 19/feb/07

Started by thetommyboy2002, January 22, 2007, 06:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on January 27, 2007, 09:31AM
the suspens is killing me, *bites nails* could i make it so quicksilver replaces someone besides blade in mine? recently ive tried him out and i find hes not as bad as ppl say he is, if not its cool to cuz im lloking forward to quiksilver, thnk u.

Yes you COULD replace someone else, but thats up to you. For my part, I can't see the point of having a Vampire Slayer in a game with NO &^*(ing vampires! but that's just me.
However, I'm not going to work out how to, or tell you how to, replace other characters.
Suffice to say it will take time and effort.

i see, after playing with him even more i have lost faith in him again anyway, and i hadnt really considered the whole vampire thing, DUH!

OK, I have a version of the Mod up at my website:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/MUA%20Stuff.html

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING.
PLEASE BACK UP ANY FILES THAT WILL BE REPLACED.
It should add Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Beast, Giant Man, Hulk, and some extra bonus skins and meshes.
This is a beta version, and  as such may have errors, some I know about some I may may be unaware of. If you find an error, post 'em here I guess.
If you haven't been able to install other Mods, then you won't be able to install this either, despite it being incredibly simple.

does this replace colossus with hulk?

and does it include pspers?

Based on the fact hawkeye is there, I would say so :P

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on January 27, 2007, 07:06PM
does this replace colossus with hulk?

and does it include pspers?

Yes Colossus is replaced by Hulk,
and although the herostat has Hawkeye and Captain Marvel in it, I didn't include all their files as these are available anyway.
If demand for them is high enough I'll certainly add Hawkeye to the package, but size will become an issue at some point.

alright thnx cant wait to try it out

This rocks!  Definitely front page material

Where i can download only 1 charachter QuickSilver ?:P

How about you download ALL the characters and only USE Quicksilver  ::)

Common sense, people. Use it.

January 28, 2007, 12:35PM #41 Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:40PM by rainy_de_lunche
i have all the hawkeye stuff in the actors folder and what not but he isnt there, only cap marvel, do u kno y this may be? Also all DC skins except green lantern crash the game, u probly kno just makin sure.

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on January 28, 2007, 12:35PM
i have all the hawkeye stuff in the actors folder and what not but he isnt there, only cap marvel, do u kno y this may be? Also all DC skins except green lantern crash the game, u probly kno just makin sure.
He's number 20301.igb etc, in slot 38, so his mannequin may not show up for you. Have you scrolled all the way around the character selection screen? If others have this problem I may update the Mod to include Hawkeye.
And the Mod doesnt have the DC meshes included(its an Avengers Mod, not a JLA one), so it will crash if they are selected. My tip? Don't select them. Or put other meshes in their place.

You definitely rock Tommy. I'm still trying to figure everything out but once I do I couldn't think of anyone to start out with but the Original Avengers.
I'm back, in the pages of Doomwars. Doctor Doom knows talent when he sees it.

Awesome mod Tom. I got it working first try. You made it pretty easy to install for us uncomputer programmer types. Now if I can get the hang of this damn mouse and my directional control I'll be on my way. Yes a computer joystick is in the works. I'm assuming Ironman_Gold is locked and I have to do some work to get him next to the other originals? He's already my favorite and I haven't seen him yet except in your screenshots. I'm holding back on obtaining cheat codes for now. I usually wait for total frustration to set in before I give in. Anyways great job as always. Looking forward to your next mod(s). The original Avengers and the Mighty Tommyboy rock. 
I'm back, in the pages of Doomwars. Doctor Doom knows talent when he sees it.