Avengers Mod V2.0, 9/feb/07 NPC>27Mod Beta 19/feb/07

Started by thetommyboy2002, January 22, 2007, 06:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
As far as I am concerned, thanks for the explanation.

I am from Spain so I missunderstand some stuff when I read you.

So talking about the NPC>27... when in the game do you meet them? and when can you swap one character for another? That sounds GREAT!

Any screenshots showing that if it's not asking too much?

When you get to Stark Towers if you talk to the Vision or Hank Pym you should be offered the chance to swap the character you control for one of the NPCs, which you choose from the lists in the conversation.

For more info, lists of who is in the Mod, and some screenshots, look here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=186.60
(you may have to look through all 10 pages to find pictures, sorry).

It's more than ok!!!

I mean it's ok to check the 10 pages, I'll do, I did not do it before because I saw all the great work on models and character selection screen and so on... only.. I read about talking to Vision and being asked and so forth... but couldn't believe it!! That's why I asked for ingame screenshots...

This seems to be great stuff I'll check it out for sure. If only my green Shulkie was around...  :shehulk:

Thank you.

Can Vision fly?

What are the current Extremes of these characters?

Quote from: jonchang on May 03, 2007, 08:10PM
Can Vision fly?

What are the current Extremes of these characters?

Yes.

I can't be bothered to look it all up and type it all out, sorry. Download it if you are curious and see for yourself.

May I query since when does Vision fly?

And congratulations...I believe this is the coolest mod available on this site. :king: :rockon:

:hawkeye: :hulk_icon: :beast: :scarletw:

May 08, 2007, 03:22AM #157 Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 04:33AM by jonchang
Do all these guys immediately replace the characters, or do you have to personally edit them out? Oh, and also, the game itself seems to not work when I try it out.

Quote from: jonchang on May 08, 2007, 03:22AM
Do all these guys immediately replace the characters, or do you have to personally edit them out? Oh, and also, the game itself seems to not work when I try it out.
Please read the rest of this thread, which describes what the Avengers Mod does, and what the NPC>27 Mod does.
And before you point out that it's 11 pages long, it would be considerably shorter if people stopped asking the same (already answered) questions every few pages.
I just answered this one page back.

Can someone please tell me how to unistall the Avengers mod? It's great, and I had much fun with it, but I lost an almost-completed game because it overwrites saves. Please?

mod does not overwirte savegames.

Just make a backup of the savegame, uninstall and reinstall MUA and if you copy the savegames to the appropiate folder in your documents, you will be able to play again at the point where you saved.

You just cannot play the old savedgames if you install the mod.

But you can always reinstall and play the original unmodded game, if you keep your files.

Is :beast: with the Avengers? I thought he was a member of the X-Men and Defenders.

Also, I thought Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were with Magneto's Brotherhood.

I apologize for my little knowledge about comics. I don't collect them, and I rarely (if ever) see them.

As far as I can remember, Beast always was an X-Man, but as a reknown scientist and adventurer, he spent a time with the Avengers, where he made best buds with Simon Williams, the Wonder Man.

And Pietro and Wanda left the first incarnation of the Brotherhood long, long ago, and became avengers when Pym, Wasp, Thor and Stark left, leaving the second Avengers alignment with Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Captain America.

That's the general picture, for details, wiki it.

Don't know if the issue was already solved, but regarding NPC levels/experience. How exactly is that the Sim mission enemies keep up to your level? Is there a way to apply that to the mod?

Quote from: Gevth on May 23, 2007, 03:10PM
Don't know if the issue was already solved, but regarding NPC levels/experience. How exactly is that the Sim mission enemies keep up to your level? Is there a way to apply that to the mod?

Well, I never solved it, and I think I was about the only one trying....
Good question too about the sim mission enemies, which I don't know the answer to.
I looked long and hard for a command to "get_level" as it were, but if I ever saw it, I didn't recognise it.
It's on my (unfeasably large)list of things to do though.
But if anyone else wants to look/experiment/solve it for me, that would be great..