Venom Mini - Series Font ?

Started by Venom, January 06, 2008, 09:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone know if there is a font on pc that resembles the font used in the title for the venom miniseries ? Or were i can download it ? Be really grateful if any one had any information on this ....
Heres a pic i found showing the venom title:

(If someone doesnt know what part im talking about its the word at the top saying venom)

Venom, it wasn't actually a font. It was just drawn as logo for cover pages. It would be cool if they were fonts...!!!

Yeah i knew it was drawn on i just couldnt find any better wording at the time

The closest thing i have found is the spider-man movie font but i have to find were i put the website ....

You can get certain tools that allow you to make your own fonts so, if you had time, could cut up the title and paste it into the software thereby making your own font...

I am aware of that, but you can only get E, M, N, O, V and you will really have to design the rest of the alphabets... :(

well, if you were (really) ambitious you could try customising the existing text to make...W! (either flipping the M or Using the V), I suppose A could be made out of V but you'd need amazing patience...