Bishop Mod (Alpha Released)/ Rogue Mod (Alpha Released)/ Toad Mod

Started by BliZZ, January 22, 2007, 08:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two moves in. The beam works like a charm, but the gun doesn't seem to fire bullets. Gonna need to do more tweaking.

Also, he tends to pull his gun out during combos. Once again, will be fixed.

He will go to slot 206, so you can overwrite anyone you want to with him.

All 5 moves and the xtreme are in. The xtreme and the 2 gun moves don't work properly yet, but the 3 energy moves work superbly. The 2 boosts are next, followed promptly by my fixing those three broken moves.

This is most great news! Bishop was my favourite in XML II...

The boosts both SEEM to work. Although I can't tell if the absorption absorbs the proper amount of energy.

Now off to fix the xtreme and the gun moves.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=cb62bad2102bb910b66b79ea5e67a279

Bishop Mod, Version .1

It is still VERY wip, and the xtreme and gun moves still don't work. I also still have to convert the icons/wallpaper and change the boosts on the costumes.

He replaces Fury, but you can put him over anyone. I included an npcstat w/ Fury in it, for those who want to leave him over Fury.

He also has no hud_head for costume 2 and has no 4th costume :P

Sadly, as you can see, I get BDOD (black dots of death). Oddly enough, my converted Cyclops wp (whose offsets/file I used for this) does not have BDOD.

For a temporary stopgap, howsabout throwing in Havok's skin as #4 until you think of another Bishop skin to include? He's about the closest out there to being bishop-like in powers, in terms of the energy beams and absorbtion, that we'd see in this game.

Its not so much not being able to think of a 4th costume, its more not having the skills to create either a mesh or a quality reskin to make one. I'd love to see both Original and Ultimate. But, I'll throw in Havok as a 4th for now.

I still need to make Power Theft work, and Torpedo Strike doesn't last if you hold it down. And, of course, the xtreme :P

Not too shabby for a couple hours' work, though, neh?

of all these new mods, BP seems to be the flavor of choice for xtreme powers.  Funny that you chose it for Rogue's as well, cuz her's in XML2 is almost identical to BP's...

Precisely why I chose it. Well, I didn't put it in there, I simply used BP's ps/talent files as a base :P

yay soon i will be able to play with my dream team :), hope u will inculde my faorite costume for rogue like it show in my avatar and sig

Oh a rouge mod i cant wait!

Pretty sweet, Blizz.

Bishop was one of my all-time faves in XMLII. Him, Deadpool, and Professor X were the best.

Now all we need is a Professor X mod...

Pretty awesome work, Blizz! Keep it up.