Midnight Curse, GREAT WORK!

Started by iammingy, January 19, 2008, 12:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.marvel.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=101128&sid=5751356fa4161cb06a6f65227e74d426

QuoteThanks for posting mine. Here are a few more I've come up with:

Punisher:

Twin Barrage- Pull out two guns and shoot, chance to knock down enemies hit.

SMG: Pull out a Sub Machine Gun and fire as long as button is held. Allows movement and strafing. (similar to Nick Fury's move)

Flamethrower: Pull out a flamethrower and launch a continuous stream of fire towards enemies, doing $DMG fire.

Sniper: Use high-powered rifle to shoot a single enemy. Fires on release. 25% chance for instant knockout: if victim is stunned, chance increases to 50%.

Grenade Fling: Throws several grenades that explode when within 3 feet of an enemy or when time expires.

Semi-Auto: Pulls out a shotgun and triggers a few rounds, dealing massive knockback and $DMG physical.

Improvised Strategy: Decrease energy spending and damage taken for a time.

Thunderflash: Throw a flashbang grenade to the ground that stuns enemies and lowers their damage output. (like Blade's move)

Missile Mayhem: Launch missiles in a radius, bouncing off walls and lasting several seconds.

What do you think?

Wow, that's the most un-cool thing I've seen in awhile.  If it was up to me I'd beat you with a ban stick.  Repeatedly.

January 19, 2008, 12:34AM #2 Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:58AM by Venom
Lol ,  Geez taking credit for people's work is the most uncoolest thing ever ....  :confused:
Is this including :
Quote from: Midnight CurseBlackheart:

Dark Thunder: Purple and blue lances of lightning spouts from his hands, chaining to multiple enemies.

Bioelemental Assailment: Pillars of ice or earth are raised under enemies, popping them up, along with a random outward pulse of either fire, earth, water, ice, or air.

Prysm Blast: Energy rays from the sun beam down upon enemies, stunning them and permanently lowering their damage output by half.

Judgement Day: Creates a vortex that sucks enemies and teleports them into Mephisto's Realm.

Armageddon: A shower of meteorites from the sky, dealing $DMG earth and $DMG fire.

Demonic Souls: Summons three minions from the shadows to fight alongside the team, as well as making two copies of himself.

Hellfire Shotgun: A series of mystical bolts, along with a burst of hellfire that has 100% chance to kill all stunned or airborne enemies.

Electromagnetic Rearrangement: Re-arranges the molecules in victim's body, causing extreme pain with aftershocks.

Vivacious Gravitkinesis: Magnifies the gravitational field around a target, sneding it and all nearby foes into a mini-blackhole.

Minimum Density: Blackheart becomes intangible and invisible to enemies.

Mystical Shielding: An encapsulement around all allies, vaporizing all projectile attacks and reflecting double damage on melee attackers.

Teleport: Teleports within a given range. Enemies at point of destination will also be damaged.

Random Form: Shapeshifts into either Destroyer (30 seconds invulnerability), Odin (all powers nearby are negated), Mr. Sinister (gains telepathic link to all minds of the enemies), X-Man (gains the power of telekinesis), or Black Bolt (amplifikinesis).

Heart of Darkness: Manipulates all enemies with the power of the Darkforce Dimension, dealing random assaults at enemies.

Abilites: Flight, Spontaneous Vitakinesis (Regeneration), Strength

Outfits: Classic, Black King IV, Legion, Humanoid, Tatooed

Edit : First quote gambit removed :nod:

January 19, 2008, 12:39AM #3 Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:41AM by Teancum
Not sure what the first quote has to do with anything, but I took a picture of the site just in case something gets 'accidentally' changed.

PWND!

I'd say you're treading on very thin ice dude.  If they decide to keep you around consider yourself the luckiest man ever.

*EDIT*

It seems I too have the power to ban you.  Do anything even remotely like this again and you're gone for good.  Permenant, forever, got it?  You've done a lot of negative stuff to the community since you've appeared here.  It's time to shape up.

Oh i thought gambit was another one by midnight curse posted by the k4tzm4n  :nod:

First one, no.
Second one, yes. He even forgot to delete the dollar sign "$" --- which I forgot to delete when I copied the talents file descriptions.

How can a "teacher" have zero knowledge in plagarism? Taiwan's and Singapore's standards aren't this low...

Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 09, 2007, 03:03AM
Oh! I forgot to post mine down! :rofl:

QI: What's my name?
A: Alex

QII: What's your occupation?
A: P.E. Teacher

QIII: Where do I live?
A: Taipei, used to live in California for a decade, lived in Vancouver for a few years.

spammer and thief  keep the good job midnight curse  :thumbsup2:  :rofl:

this guy cant be stopped, lol.  i wonder what his explanation for this is going to be.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

His explaination is he forgot to write them, but he did make sure to write down that he came up with them...
hmmmm... sounds like A^~A to me... I may be stupid, but my IQ is not low... :rofl:

QuoteI didn't add any credit? Well, apologies for not posting it down.

Wait, is that wrong? I've been taking credit for coming up with the "One More Day" story in at least 5 different sites.

Well, I either took credit for coming up with OMD or said I once defecated a 20 pounds piece of Chocolate egg. I can't tell the difference.

Dear all,

I would like to take this time now to apologize for what I've done on the site. Please forgive me for my insolent actions and I offer up my sincerest apologies to those who found it offensive as plagarism. All following powersets have been added with full credits.

Sincerely apologizing,
Midnight Curse

Takes a man to admit when he's wrong, thanks for owning up  :thumbsup2: