B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I never liked namor,but i have to say this FRIGGIN AWSOME SKINS!!!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

^^ I also finished Mimic, but he has the colors of the sketch I found on the internet. I'll release him later today.

Excellent work again! The Dark X-men are coming ^_^

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

:archangel: Mimic - Dark X-Men

Another Dark X-Men is coming to your screen (that is, if you download this one too!).
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm going to do all of them. Emma, Daken, Cloak & Dagger, Dark Beast (When he appears), Weapon Omega...
I've colored a black & white sketch of Mimic I found here: CLICKY.
And made a hud of it.

Second, I reskinned Archangel (with the help of "Ultimate" Angel's wings) to the skin you are (hopefully) about to download. I used the colors this sketch uses: CLICKY.

Third, I won't post any pictures, if you watch my post a few posts above or so, there's your picture of him.

Fourth: It's a PS2 model, so XML2 players can enjoy it aswell!

Fifth: DOWNLOAD IT!

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE

Looks great! By the way, could I use it on his mod that I'll be doing ?

Yeah, saves me from doing his mod. I'm also planning on some other mimic costumes, so you're lucky :P

:guardian: Weapon Omega - Dark X-Men :guardian:

And another one. Done on the Iceman model (obviously). Also based on sketches.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE

Looks great, BLaw :)
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

BLaw your skins are amazing!!!

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!