B-Law's Skins » Iron Patriot, Sunspot, Deadpool - X, X, Baby!!! Times 2! (76?)

Started by BLaw, January 20, 2008, 12:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I really like those Namor skins!  Thanks for those (and the many other skins included here).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie to editing herostat and the like; so I was wondering how do I get the huds to show up for Spider-Woman? I was able to get the skins to show but the huds are blank icons (well, they show a circle). Any help is appreciated!

Idd. Huds are easy to create, but I can be a very lazy guy (especially when I finish a whole pack of skins.. )

Quote from: dmc01 on December 10, 2009, 03:15PM
Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie to editing herostat and the like; so I was wondering how do I get the huds to show up for Spider-Woman? I was able to get the skins to show but the huds are blank icons (well, they show a circle). Any help is appreciated!

The Arachne skin has her own hud and if I'm right, the others has the huds as well, probably you put the files into a diferent location than the correct one (C:\.../Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Hud)

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on December 11, 2009, 12:36AM
Idd. Huds are easy to create, but I can be a very lazy guy (especially when I finish a whole pack of skins.. )

Well if you need help with that just sent me a pm :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I had a quick question. I'm using the Cable character mod. I wanted to remove the guns and holsters plus the bandolier and shoulder pads off his model. I used the directions given earlier, and even tried putting each command twice in both the herostat.cfg file for heroselect, as well as the herostat.engb file which I de-compiled. I also started a new game, he still has all the boltons. He is carrying a bandolier, shoulder pads, a big rifle on his back and a smaller gun in each hand. If there's anything further I can try please let me know. Another thing is, he seems to have more "Multipart" entries to put in than "Talent" entries to put them after. Is this normal? Thanks very much, one of my favorite characters.

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Thanks.

I am curious, will the Hulkbuster War Machine skin work with the War Machine mod, or will it only work with Iron Man?

Alright, thank you. I may try to download it and test it later.

do these skins only work on ps2? i tried using the emma frost skins and the skins stayed the same. i renamed them to replace her ultimate skina and my computer let me know that the file was replaced but nothing changed. should i start a new game to see the changes or do these skins not work for mua on pc?

ps2 simply means that it's on a ps2 model that works normally in xml2 and mua.